Home

player faces

This is a discussion on player faces within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
Rookie

phily915's Arena

OVR: 5
player faces

why can't EA go to a bunch of college campuses and take thousands of pictures and slap those on recruits so it actually looks real instead of having those awful ones they have now. last time i checked, you don't have 10 guys on a team that look the same. they could also associate the persons height and weight to the picture so that would be accurate based on the recruits measureables.

just a thought
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: player faces

Quote:
Originally Posted by phily915
why can't EA go to a bunch of college campuses and take thousands of pictures and slap those on recruits so it actually looks real instead of having those awful ones they have now. last time i checked, you don't have 10 guys on a team that look the same. they could also associate the persons height and weight to the picture so that would be accurate based on the recruits measureables.

just a thought
I like the sound of that.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:00 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 17

I wish they would change them too, it's stupid to see a 170lb player with a fat lineman triple chin face..

the same faces will be in next years game and they'll probably add spider-leg dreads to a few of them
Old 02-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4

it wouldnt be hard to introduce seems how they have the abilities to do it on tiger woods and have been able to for years
Old 02-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #5
Rookie

HammerOfGod's Arena

OVR: 0

How about the better idea of being able to put any face on anyone, regardless of position or size, and bringing back the ability to put hairstyles on players instead of faces having predetermined hair? How about we don't have body types tied to positions? My linebackers shouldn't have a predetermined physical makeup just because they are linebackers.

I should be able to have working body part sliders too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 20

What? You mean you don't like your 17-22 year old players looking like 35 year old men!?
Old 02-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #7
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by phily915

just a thought
Crazy I had the exact same thought after playing Madden for the first time and seeing real faces on imported draft classes.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #8
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Do you guys not realize the lawsuit that would come from that? Using the likeness of someone without their consent is illegal. The NCAA is already on the heels of EA due to rosters being customizable. If you want them to make more variety, that's one thing, but actually taking pictures of people and using that for a commercial product is totally different.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »