Home

NCAA Football 13 Features New Passing System, Enhanced Commentary and More

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Features New Passing System, Enhanced Commentary and More within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #33
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 13 Features New Passing System, Enhanced Commentary and More

Evey year i get sucked in. i firs say im not going to buy it but i always do.

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 03-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #34
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
The pictures in my head of these features.....
Old 03-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #35
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12
I'm just crossing my fingers that they get the passing game along with the read and react defense right. For years I've been praying for an update on the passing game. Please please please get it right or moving in the right direction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #36
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer

P.S. Plus the upside of NCAA13 for me this year is. That I still have the EA season pass. NCAA13 is included in on the pass. So I can play it 3 days before it comes out. So I will reserve at GS and then play is 3 days early to get a feel for it.
Yeah I'm actually glad I was dumb enough to buy that now. Get to test out NCAA 13 a few days earlier ain't bad. Maybe it can save me some money, I hope not though.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 03-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #37
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
This is good, but I am worried about the legends mode and the whole run out things.

I realize there are people that will watch them, but I can say a majority of the people I talked to, ended up skipping them after a game or two.

I'm hoping trophy presentations involves not only end of season trophies but rivalry trophies, they need to bring them back. It's aesthetic, but it builds it up a little more hype. Presentation seriously though, could be huge for dynasty mode, if they actually bring up past games, past seasons statistics, rivalry games, bowl projections, conference discussions, a true key matchup break down, things commentators actually talk about.

On the field, there needs to be some strategy and such involved. Not just random plays having same odds irregardless of whats going on. If they want have scouting factor into coaching ratings, which progression should have some help from too.

Simple formula would just be for example a QB.

[(HC+OC)+FACILITIES] * modifier.

There needs to be variety in coaches. They need to overhaul progression to be a bit more streamlined, physical attributes such as speed should only gain a very few points tops except in rare cases, with mental and technique skills growing better over time. Freshman come in raw, a lot of them are physically capable when they come in, just not mentally or their technique is off. (Aside from some exceptions)

I don't need visual highlights of other games, but at least mention them especially if it impacts one of the teams playing. (I.E. a team in first just lost and one of the playing teams can take over that spot with a win)

I put $5 on NCAA the other day, if there isn't some serious improvements especially with things in regards to physics, how the game plays (X's and O's), the glitches and bugs and dynasty mode isn't changed, I'll probably just drop NCAA. I've never sold a NCAA game in October until 2012.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #38
Rookie

gharp14's Arena

OVR: 12
not a bad start, but im hoping for some more gameplay additions. DOnt get me wrong, the passing needed an upgrade but they need to fix interactions and weight importance too. Dynasty recruiting looks really intriging and im all for presentation upgrades. Can't wait till 3 weeks!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #39
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Yeah I'm actually glad I was dumb enough to buy that now. Get to test out NCAA 13 a few days earlier ain't bad. Maybe it can save me some money, I hope not though.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #40
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
a lot of these features sound really good to me. the dynasty and heisman thing sound the most interesting

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »