Home

Who Here Gets Sucked In Every Year?

This is a discussion on Who Here Gets Sucked In Every Year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Who Here Gets Sucked In Every Year?

^^^^ me too

I've had this game every year for a long time but this past year it stayed in it's case for months before I finally traded it in, haven't missed it either. I hate not having a football game to go along with NBA2k and FIFA but damn if they are going to release another broken pos with no real support at all, I'll sit out this year and listen to everyone else complain.. I love the hype but this year there is no way I'm buying 13 on release unless you get free tickets to the BCS National Championship or something
Old 03-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #34
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18

Yep, that's me.
Ravens

73 - 72
Old 03-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #35
Rookie

VolinBrazil's Arena

OVR: 0

how many people with gripes are only offline players? seems to be that most of the problems are online related -dynasty or teambuilder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #36
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13

The hype and maybe the hope of a good fun game gets me every year.
Very disapointed in the product last year, just too many things that didn't work right.
I'm glad I have season pass to test NCAA this year.
I want to enjoy it so during my testing it will get a chance to impress me but if not then I can pass on the game and play something else knowing it would be a waste of time and money to play NCAA.

If I don't buy the game it will feel even better knowing that because of ea's season pass they lose out on my $ I probably would have spent otherwise.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #37
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

I think the hype gets most of us. With NCAA and most other games for that matter. I think we all just have to accept that after this many years on this generation of consoles and with a one year cycle that major improvement won't happen. Maybe it not even possible? Who really knows.
I know I haven't played my NCAA or Madden for months and prob won't anytime soon.
At this point the game is what it is. Pretty fun but not fresh. The "stale"ness is my turnoff these days. I think anybody that can get past that would still enjoy the game. That's just not me these days.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #38
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

They certainly grab my interst every year. I read all the previews and I am all over OS to get all the details. But when it comes to ordering it, I have been pretty disciplined the last several years with only buying the game every other year (as an offline guy, this option is more viable).

More than the $60, I hate having to begin the whole slider/settings ordeal all over again (which seems to get worse every year). And if you can bypass a version, the subsequent edition should feel more than a roster update.

With that being said, if there a new feature or improvement that really catches my attention I might cave (I got '12, so the current plan is to not buy '13). The new passing game has the potential....but I am going to have to hear alot more to be convinced.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #39
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

I used to get sucked in by what EA was selling us. The last couple of years I wouldn't say I was sucked in but I love college football so much that I was going to get the game anyway.

But that's over with. I'm tired of listening to Ben sell us on mediocre games. I'm tired of hearing about all these gimmicks and other things they work on that don't make the game any better. I'm tired of buying a game with so many glitches that I gotta wait at least a month before I can play it without problems. I'm tired of seeing them add something like teambuilder and then ignore it.

I will NOT be buying on release day for the 1st time since I started paying for my own games. I won't buy the game until I see what people have to say about it.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #40
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolinBrazil
how many people with gripes are only offline players? seems to be that most of the problems are online related -dynasty or teambuilder
I'm 100% offline. The gameplay is garbage its not about online/offline. I used teambuilder until they basically decided to ignore it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »