Home

NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Interview Questions

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Interview Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #41
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Interview Questions

Is Florida Atlantic's new stadium in the game???

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #42
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

1. Have Custom Stadium Sounds been fixed so that they fade out quicker and smoother after the snap/Kickoff???

*In NCAA 12 your custom sounds wouldn't fade out after the snap/kickoff and play well into the next play selection.........I don't remember this being a problem before 12

2. Will NCAA 13 have more Broadcast Style Camera Cuts/Angles during games intsead of the "Beyond BroadCast" style

3. Can we set the weather for Dynasty Games??....We shouldn't have to deal with Terrible Weather Logic and excessive games in the Rain

4. Has the Overly Blue color saturation for some Indoor Stadiums been fixed(Cowboys Stadium, Lucas Oil Field, University of Phoenx Stadium)
Example:

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 03-29-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #43
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Just FYI, a lot of these questions are presentation questions. Odds are they will NOT be answered. Just sayin...
Old 03-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #44
Rookie

DePounded's Arena

OVR: 4
You guys have devoted a lot of time and energy to adding each school's custom entrances into the game, but I'm wondering: will we being seeing any new post game traditions like, for example, the playing of the alma mater at Notre Dame? And have you fixed the sound clipping on kickoffs where the fight song would fade out as the ball was being kicked? Thanks!
Old 03-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #45
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
1. Have Custom Stadium been fixed so that they fade out quicker and smoother after the snap/Kickoff???

*In NCAA 12 your custom sounds wouldn't fade out after the snap/kickoff and play well into the next play selection.........I don't remember this being a problem before 12

2. Will NCAA 13 have more Broadcast Style Camera Cuts/Angles during games intsead of the "Beyond BroadCast" style

3. Can we set the weather for Dynasty Games??....We shouldn't have to deal with Terrible Weather Logic and excessive games in the Rain

4. Has the Overly Blue color saturation for some Indoor Stadiums been fixed(Cowboys Stadium, Lucas Oil Field, University of Phoenx Stadium)
Example:
Holy moly look at the size of that ball......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #46
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
1. Have Custom Stadium been fixed so that they fade out quicker and smoother after the snap/Kickoff???

Example:
My God. Look at that ball. I don't see how that isn't a game breaker for people.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just FYI, a lot of these questions are presentation questions. Odds are they will NOT be answered. Just sayin...
What does "Sights" mean if Presentation is not part of it?

If the Visuals of Presentation are not what's being asked, what are we trying to accomplish here?

You lost me!
Maybe just over analyzing things.

Thanks for all that you do!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #48
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Will there be multiple camera angle particularly a playable broadcast camera angle.
Can you elaborate on enhanced crowd noise if any?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »