Home

3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

This is a discussion on 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #73
Rookie

TheRegan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

I love how we get blogs about sights and sounds, and some people start to complain about things that are completely unrelated to the blogs, like player animations and things they haven't gotten around to showing yet.
NCAA: Auburn/Whoever Bama's playing
NFL: New England Patriots
NBA: Boston Celtics/Whoever The Heat Are Playing
NHL: Boston Bruins
NASCAR: Kyle Busch/Not Jimmie/Not Junior
Old 04-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #74
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRegan
I love how we get blogs about sights and sounds, and some people start to complain about things that are completely unrelated to the blogs, like player animations and things they haven't gotten around to showing yet.
Thank you! I don't get how you guys are getting this secret footage of the NCAA 13 running animations and gameplay...I'd love to know where that is! That stuff hasn't been released to the public yet. Oh? You're referring to the 5 seconds of a clip meant to focus on the presentation of awards that quickly flashed what you think is gameplay? Seriously guys...calm down until the 17th, as Broncos said earlier, all this "ME ANGRY...NCAA Y U SUCK SO MUCH?!?!?!?!?!" is really getting old, and isn't warranted.

I'm all for being critical, but how can you be critical of what you haven't seen yet? All we have to be critical of is the Sights and Sounds webcast, which showed me a lot of good things and that the series is headed in the right direction (with the sound at least.)
Old 04-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber35
Thank you! I don't get how you guys are getting this secret footage of the NCAA 13 running animations and gameplay...I'd love to know where that is! That stuff hasn't been released to the public yet. Oh? You're referring to the 5 seconds of a clip meant to focus on the presentation of awards that quickly flashed what you think is gameplay? Seriously guys...calm down until the 17th, as Broncos said earlier, all this "ME ANGRY...NCAA Y U SUCK SO MUCH?!?!?!?!?!" is really getting old, and isn't warranted.

I'm all for being critical, but how can you be critical of what you haven't seen yet? All we have to be critical of is the Sights and Sounds webcast, which showed me a lot of good things and that the series is headed in the right direction (with the sound at least.)
I see where you are coming from and I used to feel the same way. However, I can see you are new to this site. Those of us who have been here for a long time have seen this all before. Promises of "its an early build" and "work in progress" dont cut it any more. They say the same things year after year and everytime we are let down when the final product is the same or WORSE then what they were previously showing. Then the developers begin their "we ran out of time, wait until next year!"

I signed up to this website in 2006 and used to love following the development of Madden. I used to get so excited at every little bit of information that came out. As consumers you can only buy into the hype so many times before you get fed up.

I believe that the foundation of the game was rushed to push out Madden '06 in the first year if next-gen. Since then they have been trying to build on that very flawed foundation but it is just to archaic and flawed to make a good game. My hope is that EA is already full steam ahead developing a new game engine for the new XBOX and Playstation coming out in the next year or two. The developers are not stupid and they know this generation of football games has been a complete disaster. I truly hope they do not let this happen again.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #76
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I see where you are coming from and I used to feel the same way. However, I can see you are new to this site. Those of us who have been here for a long time have seen this all before. Promises of "its an early build" and "work in progress" dont cut it any more. They say the same things year after year and everytime we are let down when the final product is the same or WORSE then what they were previously showing. Then the developers begin their "we ran out of time, wait until next year!"

I signed up to this website in 2006 and used to love following the development of Madden. I used to get so excited at every little bit of information that came out. As consumers you can only buy into the hype so many times before you get fed up.

I believe that the foundation of the game was rushed to push out Madden '06 in the first year if next-gen. Since then they have been trying to build on that very flawed foundation but it is just to archaic and flawed to make a good game. My hope is that EA is already full steam ahead developing a new game engine for the new XBOX and Playstation coming out in the next year or two. The developers are not stupid and they know this generation of football games has been a complete disaster. I truly hope they do not let this happen again.....
Exactly. You can see how long I've been here as well. I'm always hopeful, but I've seen this show before. Especially on this generation. I'm waiting on the 17th for the real info, but the look(animations) in the game is one of my biggest issues, seems like they haven't changed much. Even if it's just a small clip.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 19
Will April 17 go against the grain and provide for once, some in depth discussion about Gameplay?

Interesting that Nothing about Camera Views to capture all this Sights (Visual) stuff they're marketing.

Ummmm, Broadcast Cam or User Defined Camera would have been perfect in this playbook, but won't be surprised if neither is available again.

Was hoping the uniforms/players would be as crisp as in Madden '12.

What was I thinking?

Still waiting for some type of WOW factor from this developer.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #78
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Ok lets move on from animations, since everybody seem to be running to the defense of it and saying omg come on guys this a sights and audio blog. Even though technically, animation SHOULD fall under the art director since it is a VISUAL thing. Plus how can you talk about MOTION BLUR without ANIMATION ? Just saying......since in order to even SEE motion blur you have to see something MOVING. So that right there is ANIMATION. I mean it is called MOTION blur, as in something ANIMATED moving.

But anyway............Since we got that out of the way. Let us move on to other visuals shall we ?

1. No mention of field degradation......

2. No mention of dirty uniforms.....

3. No mention of new body types......I for one am tired of see everybody around the same size regardless of position they are playing.

4. No mention of improvement of how the field going to look. Let me be honest here, the grass fields in NCAA 12 looked terrible compared to NCAA 11.

5. No mention of fixing the giant football.

6. No mention of game tracks improvement.

7. No mention of improving how the sidelines and crowd look...

8. No mention of fixing the center field logo that be upside down in coach mode for most of the 120 schools in the game.

9. No mention of fixing player chatter. It would be nice to hear the players actually communicating with each other pre-snap and during the flow of the game.

10. No mention of fixing the faded and washed out look most of the uniforms had in NCAA 12.

11. No mention of new camera angles.

12. No mention of improvements to the highlight system.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #79
Banned

raquelraul12's Arena

OVR: 0

i already pre-ordered lol.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #80
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

looks like short socks are default for all teams again please make med socks default and lets have multiple playable customizeable cameras to use also i hope the dreads length is not a one size one color fits all thing we need about 4 or 5 lengths and an option for long hair on a white dude as well in black blonde or brown or red ..lol DO IT RIGHT EA!! or me for one is gone

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »