Home

3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

This is a discussion on 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #9
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Intentions
Not even remotely interested until I see some if some of the gameplay issues have been addressed. This is like them pimping the "3d grass" and custom entrances last year....I'm not going to pay much attention to the fluff...
+ 1 to that.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #10
Pro

Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

Meh...I know they're trying hard but every year they talk up the little things which you barely notice when you're playing the game.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #11
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
I think the audio clips sound pretty good. Wanna see how all the sounds come together and if they are more natural. I wanted to hear about crowds building emotion as a player is, say, running back a long, TD kickoff return...
I agree. Crowd chanting is fine, but I want the home crowd to be "in the game" and going nuts when I break a 50 yard TD run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #12
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

Not touching on situational crowd noise is a fail in this blog. Especially after the blog that highlighted it last year and it didn't even work. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #13
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

I'm curious to see what the announcement is about the dynasty commentary.. What could it be?
Old 04-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #14
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2jBird
I'm curious to see what the announcement is about the dynasty commentary.. What could it be?
could be some Studio Updates from Reece Davis.....

Im hoping for Brent coming in to do the Primetime Games with Kirk

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 04-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #15
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Was there any mention of new camera angles at aLL?..or is the wrong blog for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #16
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2jBird
They probably added a few new commentary lines or something. They've said things like this before and added ~10 sayings that had vastly different audio quality than the rest of the comments.

I find 2 things interesting about this. 1) They're still focusing on static entrances 2) All of their 'great new features' they admit they took from other games (parachuting entrance from BF3, dynamic lighting and motion blur from fifa I think they said).

Its great that we get these things, but anyone else find it amusing that other EA games never need to borrow innovations from NCAA/Madden? Just a one way street eh

Edit - sorry if I sound jaded. '12 just really bothered me more than previous iterations such that I'm finding it really hard to get excited about anything they say

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »