Home

OK i gotta do this SHORT SOCKS?????

This is a discussion on OK i gotta do this SHORT SOCKS????? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2012, 12:22 AM   #57
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: OK i gotta do this SHORT SOCKS?????

Speaking of leggings, they need to be added also. I find it hard to believe it is that difficult to add some simple accessories. IMO, this thread has the most reasonable suggestions on the forums.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:04 AM   #58
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Yeah I know what u mean ... alot of accessories NEED 2 be added

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 05-08-2012, 06:06 AM   #59
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

So here we are its May 8 and i am fairly happy with the changes to dynasty revealed yesterday except for no highlight with the game updates but it is a step forward...that being said....

we are getting closer and closer to july 10th and still every clip and/or screenshot ive seen has the players wearing ankle socks still...except for the auburn snippet from the dynasty reveal trailer,,,i dont wanna spend the time to edit all 123 teams to medium socks EA please, again, make the default sock height medium for all 123 teams

if one of you gamechangers sees this please pass this on i wanna play this game with the little spare time i have i dont wanna be editing all summer long

now i realize this is not a final product yet but we are getting close and still no sight of dred/hair lengths and colors either
Old 05-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #60
MVP

OVR: 0

Since we're on this topic. Don't forget about alternate colors. At the moment, many of the teams only have black or white socks. Team color socks are needed also, much like the team colored sleeves.

I'm using Eastern Michigan at the moment and would really love to utilize green socks instead of just white or black. Seems like a very basic thing to do. Use something similar to other games where they have the circle with the spectrum of colors and you just move the stick around to the color you want.

I know that the color wheel is in Fight Night Champion, I'm pretty sure its atleast in the background for the devs to use in Madden/NCAA. Add a team color option or expose the color spectrum wheel and let us do it ourselves.

Its kind of strange, as it seems like cosmetic changes such as this could be easily done by the art team in I'm guessing not even a day or two. Its not actually 3D rendering of a mouthpiece (which I also dont think is difficult lol) its just a color palette swap or change or whatever you want to call it. Easy as pie right? Same thing with eye black.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 3

Having these socks would be pretty freaking spectacular. I actually HATE not having team color socks, HATE it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 8

^He got banned for this post? lol
Old 05-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #63
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

There WILL be edited rosters anyway

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 05-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #64
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

I understand that his matters to some people, but I'm so glad I'm not one of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »