Home

NCAA Football 13 Video - Just a Little More Gameplay Footage

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Video - Just a Little More Gameplay Footage within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #49
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
The player movement still looks horrible. No weight and momentum. I will never pay full price for another EA football game again. Half price maybe. I can't see me ever loving a game this generation with the people they have in charge. Their vision does not match mine at all.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #50
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - Just a Little More Gameplay Footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
The player movement still looks horrible. No weight and momentum. I will never pay full price for another EA football game again. Half price maybe. I can't see me ever loving a game this generation with the people they have in charge. Their vision does not match mine at all.
I do agree with this sentiment, but, I am willing to see what Cam Weber brings to the table. So far, he has doubled both game play teams and commentary on both ends looks like it's going in a new direction.

If the game play can only match the improvements being made to commentary.......I'm not holding my breath, though.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't expect game play to make a big huge turnaround where everyone is happy.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #51
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

OVR: 0
I love OS when it comes to football games. Sane people become irrational. We havent even seen real gameplay footage. Just mashup clips that you guys overreact to. Wowzers. How about we wait and atleast see the new feature set before we criticize.

Like I said before if it said 2k instead of EA people would be lauding over this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 09:40 PM   #52
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

Gameplay looks exactly the same. The sack animation looks brutal. 300lb Dline turning on a dime with his head down. EA marketing hype machine getting ready for lift off. How many off us are going to bite and be suckered into another terrible year of NCAA football?

Last edited by ucas005; 04-04-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #53
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
I love OS when it comes to football games. Sane people become irrational. We havent even seen real gameplay footage. Just mashup clips that you guys overreact to. Wowzers. How about we wait and atleast see the new feature set before we criticize.

Like I said before if it said 2k instead of EA people would be lauding over this game.
As many have stated before we've given them the benefit of the doubt only to be proven right in the end. It's hard for me personally to keep giving them the benefit of the doubt.

And 2k has nothing to do with this. When has anyone every looked to 2k for college football? Last time 2k made a college game it was terrible.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #54
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: g4tv video with tiny bit more footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylee
I think we've all probably just got our expectations wrong.

For EA, adding cheerleaders and chants IS making a new game.
A lot of us think that making movement realistic, or changing the core gameplay, etc, would be what constitutes a new game.

2 weeks on cheerleaders. THAT's the new game. New buttons in the passing game. THAT's the new game.
exactly. Ea's new game is updating the traditions/trophies etc the same gameplay they showed was the Gtech sack, which just gets sad after a while. i dont know if I'll be satisfied until physics/weight mean something to the game.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:03 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 6

All I wanted fixed was the tendency bug. If they did that and have a bug free game everything else is icing on the cake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #56
MVP

dodgerblue's Arena

OVR: 19
USC SONG GIRLS!!! I'M IN!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »