Home

NCAA Football 13 Interview - Sights and Sounds

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Interview - Sights and Sounds within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #25
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30
Pleased that major strides are being made with audio.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
im just doing what i did last year. I waited until i could get the game for about 35-40 dollars new, then bought madden when it was like 25 dollars on ebay. So i really paid the 60 dollars for 2 games this year. And best of all i didnt feel ripped off.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #27
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 13 Interview - Sights and Sounds

Not adding the chain gang just baffles my mind. I thought for sure it'd be there. I just don't understand how they thought "Hey let's add a guy parachuting into the stadium" but not "Hey maybe we should add the guys that keep the measurements for each and every play for authenticity". It was bad enough they left out refs for years, now this.

I'm also pretty sure they didn't add the broadcast angles like Madden on replays and post/preplay. Audio sounds pretty good though, definitely will be using the EA season pass to hear how everything sounds. Still waiting on the 17th, but this is definitely not going to be purchased.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #28
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5
how about the question of will dirty uniforms (mainly whites not getting dirty at all but colors did) return since they were broken with the 1st patch in '12 and never returned. the funny thing is they said theyd look into it for the 2nd patch but never another peep or an admission that it was broken.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #29
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Does anyone know what Heisman mode is?

Besides this small blub?

There are familiar faces on the field in NCAA Football 13, which now features a selection of former Heisman Trophy winners. With the new Heisman Challenge mode, fans have the ability to utilize the skill set of a legendary Heisman Trophy winner in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman trophy once again.
I'm thinking it more along the lines of Madden moments with a twist. Instead of replaying a certain situation in various games, you select a former Heisman winner and try to either relive their season & beat their stats or relive a specific game & try to capture their "signature" Heisman moment.

Honestly it could be like the mode in the new Tiger Woods 13 where you get to relive all his accomplishments or it could be Madden Moments pt.2 for the NCAA.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #30
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrothers24
I'm thinking it more along the lines of Madden moments with a twist. Instead of replaying a certain situation in various games, you select a former Heisman winner and try to either relive their season & beat their stats or relive a specific game & try to capture their "signature" Heisman moment.

Honestly it could be like the mode in the new Tiger Woods 13 where you get to relive all his accomplishments or it could be Madden Moments pt.2 for the NCAA.
If it's similar to the last paragraph, NBA 2k had something similar last year with Jordan moments and that was very popular.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #31
Banned

jmiller937's Arena

OVR: 3
So no chain gang again? I'm guessing the sidelines haven't been improved at all. Looks like were gonna have another Super Nintendo looking sidelines. And no lineup before the game? Come on EA, assign like 20 people a job that only focuses on what the community wants and put that stuff in the game. You'll have a number 1 seller every year. Step your game up and give me a job there.lol. no seriously give me a job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #32
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Heck, if it's anything like the My Player of NBA 2k or MLB 2k, our son, who is 17, not 10, will be all over it.

He hates RTG, so, if it's anything like that, etc.... yuck, but we don't know the full details, yet.
If it was like 2k's "my player", I wouldn't mind it. But I highly doubt it - that would require some serious development work to put something like that. This seems to be more of an "add-on" versus all out game mode. Im just speculating though...we will find out eventually

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »