Home

NCAA Football 13 Interview - Sights and Sounds

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Interview - Sights and Sounds within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #41
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 13 Interview - Sights and Sounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
This interview was misleading in a way. Instead of sights and sounds, it should have just been called "audio" interview because that is pretty much the only thing they talked about all week long.

I see they keep dodging certain questions that definitely falls under SIGHTS.

1. Field degradation

2. Dirty uniforms

3. The size of the football

4. The look of the grass on field. Last year's grass fields looked terrible.

5. Fixing the upside down logos in the middle of the field when you are playing coach mode.

April 17th can't come soon enough for me. It better blow my mind, bring a tear to my eye and have me screaming like a girl who just seen the latest Twilight movie.
Another question that has been avoided for the 5th straight year is camera angles?..Wich in my experience usually means that there are no new camera angles.I know that there were several posters that asked the camera angle question for this interview and not one of them were answered.incredible!!..Maybe gameplay will blow our mind..but the direction this game is going is baffling to me..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #42
Banned

Ultima Weapon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Does anyone know what Heisman mode is?

Besides this small blub?

There are familiar faces on the field in NCAA Football 13, which now features a selection of former Heisman Trophy winners. With the new Heisman Challenge mode, fans have the ability to utilize the skill set of a legendary Heisman Trophy winner in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman trophy once again.
Well this is the preorder description from Gamestop:

Quote:
Heisman Challenge 3-Player Pack: See if you can match the career accomplishments of these former Heisman trophy winners (Mark Ingram, Tim Tebow, and Matt Leinart) in the all new Heisman Mode. Available online and in-store while supplies lasts.
Sounds like either a "Madden Moments" type thing, or a RTG type mode. Thing is, would we take these players and add them to the current rosters? Or are they on their respective historical teams? It kind of makes a difference if Matt Leinart has "Reggie Bush", "Dwayne Jarrett", and "Steve Smith" to throw the ball to lol.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #43
Banned

Ultima Weapon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
This interview was misleading in a way. Instead of sights and sounds, it should have just been called "audio" interview because that is pretty much the only thing they talked about all week long.

1. Field degradation

2. Dirty uniforms

5. Fixing the upside down logos in the middle of the field when you are playing coach mode.

April 17th can't come soon enough for me. It better blow my mind, bring a tear to my eye and have me screaming like a girl who just seen the latest Twilight movie.
Yeah I think they just put field degradation and uniforms getting dirty under gameplay since that's what it involves, kind of. But it also could have been under sights. All we can do is look forward to the 17th.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #44
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Another question that has been avoided for the 5th straight year is camera angles?..Wich in my experience usually means that there are no new camera angles.I know that there were several posters that asked the camera angle question for this interview and not one of them were answered.incredible!!..Maybe gameplay will blow our mind..but the direction this game is going is baffling to me..
Yeah the podcast confirmed no new camera angles.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #45
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

1. Field degradation

2. Dirty uniforms

6. Has the Overly Blue color saturation for some Indoor Stadiums been fixed(Cowboys Stadium, Lucas Oil Field, University of Phoenx Stadium)
Example:

^^I really wanted to know that was fixed

Were these question taken from the thread we submmitted our questions to??----->http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043514134

What was the process in how this interview took Place

Did Ben go in an read our thread questions or did the OS guy just pick and choose which question to ask him??

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #46
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Weapon
What's up, guys. I'm new here, so I'm looking to get involved around here quickly.

Overall, I thought the interview just answered a lot of questions that were addressed in the webcast. I'm still wondering why they're ducking the trophy presentation question though.

Also, I noticed something in the interview that sounded...intriguing, at best.

Now, I may just be reading too much into that, but it caught my eye the first time I read it, and it got me wondering...

Overall, I thought the interview was good, even though they ducked some questions. I'm still wondering who the mystery commentator will be, though I'm betting it's Rece Davis. All eyes on 4/17 now...
I feel you because I keep pushing the idea that NCAA/Madden 13 will be implementing a more physics based contact system circa FIFA/EA Canada Player Impact Engine.

Look at this video and tell me you can't picture a similar spiel being giving in relation to upgrading NCAA/Madden 12's Collision Based Tackling system into what is being described here for FIFA 12, into NCAA/Madden 13.

http://easf.www.easports.com/uk/foot...act-mchardy-02
Old 04-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #47
Rookie

gharp14's Arena

OVR: 12
I like how they are adding presentation and tradition things but how can they say they have authentic espn presentation without starting lineups? This is something that needs to be in and would be a lot better becasue they would change more and be less repetitive with different players starting. Why they didnt take 2 weeks to do this instead of the stupid usc and texas cheerleaders is beyond me and I think we all probably would rather have more team entrances than the same two teams that get fixed every year,
Old 04-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 12

Don't worry EA, my 60 bucks won't make into this years version either

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »