Home

NCAA 13 Game Play Questions for April 17th

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Game Play Questions for April 17th within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #25
Rookie

QBKILLAR's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 13 Game Play Questions for April 17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal_Foley
2. Will Linebackers knock everything down again?
this one too has been addressed. EA actually cop'ed to this one. MIT wasn't that the LB's were supermen it's just that there was only one trajectory so the ball was always low enough for them to make a play on. There are suppose to be 20 plus trajectorys so you can drop one over the LB. This one could be fun if you have a fast DB because if it floats at all it's gonna be user pic city.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #26
Banned

raquelraul12's Arena

OVR: 0

Uhhhh well that's totally unrealistic lol. Your going to deft have to use Jarrods black Heisman sliders then tell me if you can throw 600 hundred yards rofl.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #27
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

Will we be able to have user vs user coach mode games this year?
Old 04-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #28
Rookie

muleyman's Arena

OVR: 2

well then I'll be the one to ask, is teambuilder going to receive upgrades, jerseys logo placements etc. It would be a great improvement if this area received a boost.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 1

Will "power" running backs be affective or will you just have to put the fastest guy on your team back there and toss him the ball ? I think if you play a player out of position he should suck so bad thats its not worth doing , such as , putting a corner at RB
Old 04-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #30
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk556
Will "power" running backs be affective or will you just have to put the fastest guy on your team back there and toss him the ball ? I think if you play a player out of position he should suck so bad thats its not worth doing , such as , putting a corner at RB
I can't get on board with that. There are tons of examples - especially in college ball - of guys playing both ways and multiple positions. Just from UGA - homer alert - you've got Hines Ward (WR, RB, QB), Champ Bailey (CB, WR), and Brandon Boykin (CB, WR, RB), among current players like Malcolm Mitchell (WR, CB) and Branden Smith (CB, WR, RB) and many more.

I think the best route is just to have stamina mean more than it does now. That'd also have the benefit of better replicating the importance of quality team depth - which is a big component of stronger teams (see Alabama and LSU's depth on the line).

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 04-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #31
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Please tell me there arent anymore One handed INTs in the middle of a bullet thrown pass.

Or ONE handed interceptions period.

Another thing I have found to be pretty funny is, Since NCAA 12 has release, I havent had any of my receivers perform that new diving catch!! Have yet to see it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #32
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Please tell me there arent anymore One handed INTs in the middle of a bullet thrown pass.

Or ONE handed interceptions period.

Another thing I have found to be pretty funny is, Since NCAA 12 has release, I havent had any of my receivers perform that new diving catch!! Have yet to see it
That is because it was designed for the USER to MANUALLY do it. Dumb I know. I wish they had it like Madden 11 where the CPU WR would automatically do it on THEIR OWN.

That is one of my biggest beefs with EA Sports football games. They need to program to the CPU to do things on their own. And here is the main reasons why:

1. A lot of people don't user catch and some online leagues forbid user catches.

2. You have a hell of a lot of COACH MODE players. You know how PAINFUL it is to play coach mode and see a ball WITHIN diving range and they DON'T Dive for the ball ?????

Once again Madden 11 didn't have this problem. CPU WR would dive on their own.

Which brings me to another thing. Fix the over throws and off target throws EA !!! I can see throwing off target by a couple yards or over throwing by a few yards. But in NCAA 12 they be off target by 20 plus yards. That is unrealistic.

No QB in real life is THAT BAD that the ball go sailing into the stands. I play coach mode 99% of the time. And I be thinking to myself holy crap these off target throws be 20 yards or more off target REGARDLESS of the player's THA rating...

No off target throw should be more then 5 yards off target and most should be 1 to 3 yards off target. At least give the WR a DIVER'S chance !

But the passes in NCAA 12 be either on target directly into their hands or way off target that they can't even attempt to dive for it because it is so wayyyyyyyyyy off.

And finally LOCOMOTION needs to be scaled much higher then it is. Hell all the ratings do to be honest. I mean you have to put agility at 0 to get any sense of locomotion in this game. Even then it isn't enough.

IMO EA Sports need to create a BALANCE rating. And this rating would determine how much of a stumble or if you fall down completely from trying to change directions.

And what ever happened to gang tackling ??????? I remember in a Dev Chat Russ Kiniry said it was gang tackling and that sometimes the pile would get pushed backwards but nobody fell down so the ref would come in and blow the whistle for forward progress.

NEVER SEEN IT !

Hell there is no gang tackling in this game. If I have 250 pound RB or FB, then it should take 3 or 4 people to bring him down. And should be able to drag up to two people for some yards as well.

MOCAP it EA !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »