Home

CPU games where the underdog won

This is a discussion on CPU games where the underdog won within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
CPU games where the underdog won

I was laughing so damn hard when one of the top stories in one of my dynasties said that an FCS team(I think it was FCS East) just obliterated UGA(ranked like 10th) at home between the hedges in an obvious body bag game.The score was 29-0. It was just that the body bags were for the Bulldogs and not the other way around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: CPU games where the underdog won

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLocano
I was laughing so damn hard when one of the top stories in one of my dynasties said that an FCS team(I think it was FCS East) just obliterated UGA(ranked like 10th) at home between the hedges in an obvious body bag game.The score was 29-0. It was just that the body bags were for the Bulldogs and not the other way around.
Depends on when it happened. I'd be surprised if it occurred in Year 1 of a dynasty. A couple years out after wonky recruiting and progression has messed the rosters up a bit? I could see it.

But against my Dawgs? That s*** cray.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 04-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
Depends on when it happened. I'd be surprised if it occurred in Year 1 of a dynasty. A couple years out after wonky recruiting and progression has messed the rosters up a bit? I could see it.

But against my Dawgs? That s*** cray.

I think it was 4 years into the dynasty but UGA most likely was in the top 25 for that year's recruiting class. That FCS team proly had 1 or 20 FBS transfers like Washaun Ealey type caliber guys. I would play as the FCS teams and a couple of them have some pretty good RBs as high as the low 80s.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5

It's a bug in the game. When our OD was stuck in EA's infamous, ridiculous "transfer failed" screen, I advanced the week on the web and once we continued all of the FCS teams beat every rated team they played. Not by just a few points.. they were beat downs.

Oh yeah, I hate you EA. I hate your stupid EA face.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »