Home

!!! EQUIPMENT !!!

This is a discussion on !!! EQUIPMENT !!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: !!! EQUIPMENT !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovt
Sometimes I wonder if people would enjoy this game more
odds are this guy turns back around and goes into other threads complaining that the gameplay is not "real" or "sim" enough.

I'd put money on it, actually.

@AdamdotH
Old 04-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 39

EA...please?

Old 04-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #11
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
EA...please?

Yeah, I would imagine that it would be an easy addition. It would add so much to realism, to me anyway

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

That's too bad. Although, I'd like to see more options for character faces than equipment I think.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o-off-season-0
Old 04-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #13
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
Yeah, I would imagine that it would be an easy addition. It would add so much to realism, to me anyway
I guess a red shoe with a Nike logo on it wouldn't really add anything to the game for me lol. I mean to even see it you would have to stop gameplay along with zooming in just to see it....

Serious question though how does it? Is it the fact just knowing they the right shoe on make it more exciting? Because alot of people want that kinda stuff....
Old 04-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #14
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
I guess a red shoe with a Nike logo on it wouldn't really add anything to the game for me lol. I mean to even see it you would have to stop gameplay along with zooming in just to see it....

Serious question though how does it? Is it the fact just knowing they the right shoe on make it more exciting? Because alot of people want that kinda stuff....
The cleats color how they are now, stick out like a sore thumb to me. It is the most important thing to the game, no, but it just futher takes away from the game imo. For something so simple to fix, it would add something to the game for me. Im not weighing it against anything else, its just something that would be an easy change and make a lot of people happy. Its the same to me if they had a different color for the jerseys. You must be playing on an extremely small screen to have to pause and zoom to be able to see it

Old 04-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #15
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
The cleats color how they are now, stick out like a sore thumb to me. It is the most important thing to the game, no, but it just futher takes away from the game imo. For something so simple to fix, it would add something to the game for me. Im not weighing it against anything else, its just something that would be an easy change and make a lot of people happy. Its the same to me if they had a different color for the jerseys. You must be playing on an extremely small screen to have to pause and zoom to be able to see it
No I get it, but I play on 42" Hd. Ive played NCAA for years but I guess I just don't take things like shoes to be a big factor. It would be a easy fix though...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #16
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

Ive been playing some form of video football since my first gaming system, the Atari 2600. We have come a long way since then and where technology is right now, there shouldnt be any reason at all that you couldnt give an option for color based shoes. Knowing this, when I see it on the video football field, it irritates me because its an eye-sore and I know they could fix it......we've been asking for it for a while.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »