Home

What do you guys want to see on May 7th?

This is a discussion on What do you guys want to see on May 7th? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #73
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: What do you guys want to see on May 7th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
You lost me at the part that you were playing as Auburn. With that big ol' Alabama logo, I'm honestly confused, lol.
Lol I wasn't playing as Auburn. I was playing as Rutgers. I don't bring the Alabama and Auburn rivalry on here
Old 04-25-2012, 02:17 AM   #74
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

My concern is that they didn't do a lot for dynasty or that most of the changes are for online players only.

I really hope they prove me wrong on the 7th though.

They have the opportunity to "seal the deal" on a pre-order from me with a strong dynasty "playbook" or to keep things up in the air on a purchase this year.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:22 AM   #75
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

<-- Wants Athletic Director mode. Thats all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 02:56 AM   #76
Pro

HHHBigFan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
<-- Wants Athletic Director mode. Thats all.
This...whats the point in building a 1 star into a 5 star if they are still playing in front of 1,000 fans
Old 04-25-2012, 04:15 AM   #77
Rookie

nazzman's Arena

OVR: 3

I'd like to see recruitment better reflected in what goes on on the field. So if I focus on the defense one recruiting season -- landing the studs -- I'd like to see that reflected with a monster D two or three years down the road. And pay the price for, say, ignoring the WRs.

Seems like recruiting is one thing and then player development is another game and there is little carryover. Of course some players would be busts ...

What I do not want to see is recruiting become another road to glory, with busy-work tasks.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:24 AM   #78
Banned

OVR: 32

85 man rosters

Don't think we'll see it. Probably an issue with disc space.

Revamped recruiting

Doubt we'll get much improvement here. Recruiting is stale, the phone call method is burnt out. Wish there could be a lot more depth to recruiting. I wish there were more players not committing anywhere until some type of high school all-star game. I don't know. I don't have a ton of good ideas, I just know recruiting has been the same with some minor tweaks for a long time now.

Gameday

Eh, this ties in to the whole presentation/atmosphere and I don't see it changing on the current consoles. It's been asked for but I'd be surprised if we get it any time soon.

On a side note, it is absolutely AMAZING (not in a good way, either) that so many of the things that people want were present on consoles that became obsolete seven or eight years ago. I still have a hard time wrapping my brain around that one, but I digress...

Medical redshirts

Uh, yeah. Players get hurt. If they miss 10 games due to a torn ACL, they should not have to burn up a year of eligibility.

More in-game stat overlays

Simple enough and doesn't need an explanation.

I feel like typing this was a waste of time. The game will be what it usually is. There won't be many improvements and the things we're asking for will not be on the agenda until the new consoles drop. I think EA will hype the game up enough to steady their sales to justify the production of the game, but the end result will be the same. There's going to be a lot of pissed off people who feel the game let them down again.

It's still a Release Day purchase for me, but all I ask is that EA FINALLY update Washington's home uniforms... I mean we're going on three years now... I'll buy the damn game if that's the only thing added. Sad, but true. I need my college football fix. When I buy, which I will no matter what, I'll get my money's worth because I'll spend a ton of time playing this game through Christmas, despite the shortcomings. That's just the way it is with the game and always will be. I am always left feeling disappointed after a game, but I keep coming back for more. This is the only game that's ever had that effect on me.

I hope people's hopes aren't too high. Mine aren't, but it's OK. I am ready and eager for EA to prove me dead wrong.

Last edited by 12; 04-25-2012 at 04:26 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #79
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

The main thing I want is a spring game!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #80
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
The main thing I want is a spring game!
C'mon ODOGG!!! I KNOW you would love spectator mode in online dynasty games!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »