Home

Guessing the football size and physics havent been fixed...

This is a discussion on Guessing the football size and physics havent been fixed... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Guessing the football size and physics havent been fixed...

Well guess what? There is said to be little to no improvements to OL/DL interaction. All they are focused on is qb drop back and getting the DBs look back. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the phycic DBS are still there running the same routes as WRs just look like they are looking back. Buying this game to me is a joke. I've only bought 4 versions of this series since 06 and I'm glad of that because ea as screwed up another series.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranor
Well guess what? There is said to be little to no improvements to OL/DL interaction. All they are focused on is qb drop back and getting the DBs look back. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the phycic DBS are still there running the same routes as WRs just look like they are looking back. Buying this game to me is a joke. I've only bought 4 versions of this series since 06 and I'm glad of that because ea as screwed up another series.
That's not "all they worked on". You haven't been paying attention.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #11
Rookie

The real question I should ask is do I really need to know what all they are working on? I can predict what will happen. Like every year now they will hype up all these grand new ideas to make the game better. People will buy the game on day one. Most will at first thing its the best thing ever. Two or three weeks later glitchfest happens and people are upset. EA puts patch after patch to fix only to screw something else up. Then EA will say well wait for NCAA 14 to fix the new problems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 25
So don't buy it? If you already know "how horrible" it is then that seems to be your best option.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #13
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhinds7
This is a very important gameplay issue.
I'm not in the "it isn't a problem" group, but exactly how is it a gameplay issue, it's game art.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #14
Rookie

Oh I know I won't buy it. I'd rather watch a real game where it is real than to play a bandaged over bandaged piece of crap EA calls groundbreaking when it's Year after year a glitchfest. Super linebackers and phycic DBS will be around so don't worry about them missing. Also having the jumbled mess of OL/DL interaction wont be any different.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »