Home

Do you feel this way about any other game?

This is a discussion on Do you feel this way about any other game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Do you feel this way about any other game?

Unfortunatly the best a football video game can get can only be sub par because the developers continue to do as little as possible so they can get casual gamers to buy it. How can it really be changed when EA bought out exclusive rights to monopolize the football world so you either accept EA or nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #26
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranor
Unfortunatly the best a football video game can get can only be sub par because the developers continue to do as little as possible so they can get casual gamers to buy it. How can it really be changed when EA bought out exclusive rights to monopolize the football world so you either accept EA or nothing.
Very true in regards to the monopoly they have with the rights. What's more, there's the PS 4/X-Box 720 in the works so they aren't going to go all out reinventing the wheel for this platform when they will be expected to do so in another year or two.

To answer the original question....the NCAA Football series has always been my favorite and the game I most look forward to getting. I stick to sports games with my PS3 but I've got two first person shooters which are fun but once you finish the mission it doesn't lend itself to playing repeatedly like you can with sports games where you can play a dynasty.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 13

My question to you is just because the ps4 and the Xbox 720 are coming, what makes you think they'll work any more on that version when they get a profit on this sub par game? They don't care right now, so why will they later? It is a monopoly after all, what little to get away with for lots of profit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »