Home

Why include a manual over ride for one of the best features in years? NCAA 13 Icons

This is a discussion on Why include a manual over ride for one of the best features in years? NCAA 13 Icons within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #33
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Why include a manual over ride for one of the best features in years? NCAA 13 Ico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
@ShaunLMason, Is the early look logic the devs talked about linked to the defensive playcall or how open the receiver is? Meaning, they said for example, if the defense called an all out blitz, the receiver realizes he is open and makes the adjustment to expect the pass earlier. Is that tied to the blitz or the fact that the receiver AI recognizes it is open?

I am asking because I trying to figure out if a receiver were to run into an open space in a zone defense at the point in his route before he should be expecting the ball, will the early look mechanic trigger because he is open.

I hope that all made sense.
The icon lights up based on if the receiver is looking for the ball. If they are in open space they are usually looking.

If you get a HOT blitz, you're probably best off dumping to the back or an outlet.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #34
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Why include a manual over ride for one of the best features in years? NCAA 13 Ico

Can you still run out of bounds with User controlled receivers and back in to make catches?

Likewise on kick and punt coverage to avoid contact to be the first player to hit the returner?
Old 04-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #35
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Can you still run out of bounds with User controlled receivers and back in to make catches?

Likewise on kick and punt coverage to avoid contact to be the first player to hit the returner?
If you touch the ball on offense after going out of bounds you get called for illegal touching.

I'll try to check on the kicking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #36
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunLMason
If you touch the ball on offense after going out of bounds you get called for illegal touching.

I'll try to check on the kicking.
!!!!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »