Home

Who will 'the' top five online teams be in '13?

This is a discussion on Who will 'the' top five online teams be in '13? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #33
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
What always happen to me almost every time was I would pick Florida pretty much all my games. And if they were on a team that was even or slightly better most thought still thought they must go to find a A+ team...

Why? It seemed they didn't wanna play and unless there team was a whole letter grade above yours.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Who will 'the' top five online teams be in '13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
What always happen to me almost every time was I would pick Florida pretty much all my games. And if they were on a team that was even or slightly better most thought still thought they must go to find a A+ team...

Why? It seemed they didn't wanna play and unless there team was a whole letter grade above yours.
If you picked Florida I'd pick Florida State just due to the rivalry.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #35
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I do the same thing, if someone picks a C rated team (very, very rare of course) then I do the same.

But why in the above example do you pick Wisconsin/Michigan State versus OSU instead of the obvious choice of the Wolverines??
I like to stand in the pocket with a Pocket Passer or BAL QB and make the reads. If the play breaks down then I'll scramble for what I can get. Also, the scramblers are far more inaccurate with the ball and I utilize a pro style/west coast/spread hybrid with emphasis on powerful, downhill running, and I'm in the shotgun 75% of the time.

So yuh, I absolutely REFUSE to play with Miami & Michigan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #36
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Quote:
If you picked Florida I'd pick Florida State just due to the rivalry.
I've done that many, many times haha...

Also, I consider myself a defensive-minded player and Michigan's D trash lol. Just not my style
Old 05-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
I've done that many, many times haha...

Also, I consider myself a defensive-minded player and Michigan's D trash lol. Just not my style
Wouldn't it be nice if EA could put something in the game to encourage players to utilize teams like Houston, San Jose State, Louisville, etc, etc?

I mean, I really love to play random folks, I know you get cheesers and all but you also get some great matchups with people having different play styles. But like most people here I get so tired of the same schools.

There has to be a system EA could implement to reward people for using the less powerful teams.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #38
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Quote:
Wouldn't it be nice if EA could put something in the game to encourage players to utilize teams like Houston, San Jose State, Louisville, etc, etc?

I mean, I really love to play random folks, I know you get cheesers and all but you also get some great matchups with people having different play styles. But like most people here I get so tired of the same schools.

There has to be a system EA could implement to reward people for using the less powerful teams.
POTY.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »