Home

NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Blogs

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Blogs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Blogs

EA Sports has released the following dynasty blogs.

NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Presentation

Quote:
In today’s ever-connected sports universe this scenario simply isn’t realistic, and we realized that for NCAA Football 13 we needed to change our weekly simulation logic so that it better reflected what we see in real life. The simulation process now evaluates games being played before and during the realistic time frame of a user’s game, and then begins to expose them in real time during the game. How are they exposed you ask? I’m very proud to announce the implementation of the ESPN Bottom Line ticker into this year’s game.

Utilizing the data that is received from the simulated games, the ticker will be keeping you up to date throughout your own game. That means should you be playing a 3:30 game, you will be receiving final scores from any of the 12:00 contests that are completed. Furthermore, the 3:30 games will be updating in real time as your game progresses, and you will even start seeing some early scores roll in from games that start even later in the day. The ticker will also give you a quick glimpse at upcoming games, complete with team logos and time of kickoff. What makes the ticker even cooler is that it reacts exactly like what you see on ESPN on game day. That means you’ll be seeing Priority Score Alerts--complete with the score changing dynamically on screen--Final Score Alerts, and Upset Alerts.

NCAA Football 13 Operation Dynasty Deep Dive

Quote:
Dynasty mode has received a major upgrade with the addition of recruit scouting. Yes, I did say scouting! Here's how it works: You can scout recruits weekly and during the off-season. During the off-season, you are allowed 20 hours to scout players that you are interested in. Each week during the season, you are allotted 5 hours of scouting time which you can spend on any recruits of your choice. Similar to recruiting in previous years, you can spend as much as 1 hour scouting each recruit or as little as 10 minutes.

NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Improvements

Quote:
After scouting has revealed which players you want to recruit, the next step is to sell them on the ratings of your university using the Phone Call system. However, before I get into the changes made to the phone call, I’d like to discuss just how you can now improve these ratings with the new Dynamic Pitches feature.

Each school has 14 pitches which can be viewed on the My School screen in the Recruiting hub (Pictured above). These grades are utilized during the Phone Call, and in the past were practically static with only a slight chance of changing from year to year. However, they are now dynamic and can be directly influenced through various actions in Dynasty. I’ll be walking you through each of the pitches, detailing out how the pitch can be influenced, how often they will be updated.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #2
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Improvements Blog

Dynasty Presentation
http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...y-presentation

Dynasty Deep Dive
http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...asty-deep-dive

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 05-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

This one really got me excited about the game. Dynasty and On-line Dynasty is all I ever play, so I am excited to see them really put some work into bettering the experience.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 05-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
I like on the recruiting how they added playing style as a pitch....

Looks pretty good
Old 05-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18

Wow. Wow.

They listened.
Ravens

73 - 72
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #6
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

I think they are still hiding something regarding gamePlay. All the video are short and hardly shows any tackles. Last year they showed all kinds of video with consecutive tackles. We haven't had any sort of gameplay video. I think they waiting for the madden announcement on June 4 to roll out the gameplay videos.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #7
Rookie

Black4track's Arena

OVR: 2

Im still not impressed. Ok so they finally put in a feature that was in NCAA 2004.

Aside from the recruiting, its still the same ole boring dynasty as before
Dallas Mavericks
UT LONGHORNS
Old 05-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Triple threat players! Finally!

Very excited. I played the heck out of Dynasty in 11 and 12.
Go Mavericks!
Go Rangers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »