Home

Neutral Site Games?

This is a discussion on Neutral Site Games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #25
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Neutral Site Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
I'm sure if you did it for them they would put it in. Since it must be easy.

Do you really care where I sent this from?
It's already in the game, it's just not in dynasty. For a programmer that gets paid to do this kind of stuff, if putting the same thing available in play now in dynasty is too hard for them, they should be fired.

Why are you defending them when they get paid to follow the 'if its in the game' tagline?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #26
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
It's already in the game, it's just not in dynasty. For a programmer that gets paid to do this kind of stuff, if putting the same thing available in play now in dynasty is too hard for them, they should be fired.

Why are you defending them when they get paid to follow the 'if its in the game' tagline?
Exactly! It's their job, not mine. It seems a lot of people want this and it's becoming increasingly popular with the Chic-Fil-A Kickoff and Cowboy Classic. Heck the Chic-Fil-A Kickoff is having two games this year. I just see no excuse not to have it.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #27
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP

Because I wouldn't like someone on a message board saying something I do for a living is easy when they probably don't know anything about making games.

NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 05-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #28
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Because I wouldn't like someone on a message board saying something I do for a living is easy when they probably don't know anything about making games.

Dude back up, clearly you know nothing either so get off your high horse. We've atleast given reasons to why it shouldn't be hard, you are just mumbling
Old 05-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #29
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
Dude back up, clearly you know nothing either so get off your high horse. We've atleast given reasons to why it shouldn't be hard, you are just mumbling
I'm not on any "high horse" and I haven't stated I know anything. All I'm saying is it must not be that easy like you assume it is because if it was then it probably would be in dynasty already.

NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 05-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #30
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

maybe they can put it in a patch like they did last year for a small feature. forget what it was. THIS SHOULD BE EASY IN THE BREEZY FOR EA! NOW GO DO IT!
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 05-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #31
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

Quote:
I'm not on any "high horse" and I haven't stated I know anything. All I'm saying is it must not be that easy like you assume it is because if it was then it probably would be in dynasty already.

And I'm asking you to explain why you think it might not be easy but there is, and you have, no logical explanation for it. Like I SAID...the stadiums are already in the game...you can already customize your schedule...what would be the hard part about it? The scheduling aspect? Or how to implement it into the pre-season schedule...it just seems like the a programmer could do this in his sleep and it's something their waiting on putting in next year as a HUGE SURPRISE or BIG ADD-IN when it could be done now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #32
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

Oh and whoever previously stated...IT IS IN THE GAME...you can pick what stadium you want to play in with any team in Play Now mode...Like it amazes me, this is a simple feature that is very prevelant in college football and I just don't understand how they haven't thought about adding this to dynasty. I am COMPLETELY DOWN for a petition but again I think we would have to provide constructive answers and not demands...My thought would be: You can choose 1 game that is a neutral sight game per year and that is your limit. Maybe the issue is who is the home/away team or how to configure the home/away record but...eh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »