Home

No! No! No! Don't do this to me!!

This is a discussion on No! No! No! Don't do this to me!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
No! No! No! Don't do this to me!!

I made the mistake. I made the mistake I swore I was not going to do again. I did it. Maybe it's because it's 2am and my willpower has been beaten down all day. Maybe it's because I never had any willpower to begin with. Either way, I broke down. I did it.

I watched a trailer.

And now I'm all about NCAA 13, after I swore I wouldn't even think about buying it. I know that on July 10th I will be 45-60 bucks lighter in the wallet with a gigantic headache from all day, but for some reason I don't care.

Whoever makes those trailers for EA does not get paid enough.

Save me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No! No! No! Don't do this to me!!

Meh, just remember that just about everything that you see in the trailer will be broken in the release.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 13

Dam* right

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 05-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm in your exact position. I think the thing it has going for it, at least in my mind, is that NCAA wasn't that bad last year. I enjoyed it more than Madden, but like you, I swore I wouldn't even bother with it this year. The passing trajectories and new animations are what got me, but I'm still not sure. I pray that they have a demo this year so I can try out the new gameplay.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #5
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
I'm in your exact position. I think the thing it has going for it, at least in my mind, is that NCAA wasn't that bad last year. I enjoyed it more than Madden, but like you, I swore I wouldn't even bother with it this year. The passing trajectories and new animations are what got me, but I'm still not sure. I pray that they have a demo this year so I can try out the new gameplay.
Why wouldn't they have a demo this year? Haven't they had one in years past in the current gen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #6
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Of course they'll have a demo.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

This is what got me!!!! am so excited.

Curtsey of Jfsolo
Quote:

I never saw it personally but in talking with Jordan, he says he has seen a gem with as high as a +23 swing and busts as high as -17. That may not be reflected in the final game (obviously they'll continue to tune prior to release) but it definitely has a potential to be a huge swing for a player. It means those 1 & 2 star players now can have an impact.

Quote:

Additionally, the points you get for pitches has also been changed quite a bit. You might get 200 points for a A+/Most pitch and then turn around and get 20 for A+/Least. That's a big change from last year where you could still have a successful call pitching only your best graded pitches getting in the range of up to 60 or so for every A+ pitch.

Quote:

Additionally, CPU chooses their targeted recruits more effectively. You should see less (possibly none) instances of the CPU having 8 QBs on their roster. Now they'll take into account needs for that season, recruits that really like them, and then will start looking at the junior class to determine needs for the future. That should be a big help in making sure that they build a solid roster so that when you take over for them in Year 5, you're not stuck with more QBs than total OL.

Drifterbub-Tradition Sports Online

Quote:

They should. They did some more tweaking to the board logic. Also with the institution of the playing style pitch, recruits that fit the CPUs style should be more interested. Plus, the interest of a recruit is much more dynamic. So it should allow CPU teams to be more capable of going and getting guys that fit.

Shaun Mason-Tradition Sports Online

Quote:

Also, Drifter and I got them to make Heisman recruiting even harder.

Old 05-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 39

Cool story, bro. Why is this a thread?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »