Home

NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #25
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves

I was joking about the pause button. Figured u guys would get that. Its like a ladies lunch social in here. i guess grown men need a little smily face to get sarcasm these days

and i didnt see anyone in here bash anyone. we just got alot of good news about this game. you guys need to relax. if i wanted to be dick i would of said dont start what you cant finish. huh?

if i was trying to offer a advice i would say just play as a coordinator as you can play a game in under half of time with no special teams either.

you guys need to relax around here. i dont think ncaa ever had in game saves anyway. madden did and ncaa was getting it but they cancelled it last minute and they explained why. that was a while back though. if it was on ps1 games i cant remember it. but im sure it was much easier to save the file back then. hell we had create a play on ncaa 99 and 2000 i think. we even had playoff option.
deep breaths everyone

Last edited by thelasthurtknee; 05-08-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #26
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
I was joking about the pause button. Figured u guys would get that. Its like a ladies lunch social in here

and i didnt see anyone in here bash anyone. we just got alot of good news about this game. you guys need to relax. if i wanted to be dick i would of said dont start what you cant finish. huh?
You could have gone that route. It just would have resulted in me embarrassing you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
you guys need to relax around here. i dont think ncaa ever had in game saves anyway. madden did and ncaa was getting it but they cancelled it last minute and they explained why. that was a while back though. if it was on ps1 games i cant remember it. but im sure it was much easier to save the file back then. hell we had create a play on ncaa 99 and 2000 i think. we even had playoff option.
deep breaths everyone
Whether it had it or not is not relevant. It's 2012, pretty much every major sports game release, if not every major sports game release has this feature now. that's the problem. It can't be that difficult, if it is, why does every other sports game developer do it, and why have they been able to do it for years?

The problem is, for someone like me, where getting that kind of time is tough to come by, it's quite literally a deal breaker. It makes no sense to buy a game, I can't play. That's the frustrating part. I want to be able to play the game, but since a basic core feature is not a priority for them, I will be unable to.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #27
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
I've left my 360 on for about 10 hours without any issues. I was downloading a large demo.

Even when games had in game save, I usually just paused it and turned off the TV. Took less time to start back up that way. Not even an issue to me.
How about for 48 hours, or 72 or a week? Saying pausing the game is a viable option to use in place of in game saves is quite ridiculous, to the point, it's not really worth a response.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 15
besides, if you leave the game paused, you cannot play any more games on the console. The lack of in game saves is anachronistic nowadays.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #29
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
besides, if you leave the game paused, you cannot play any more games on the console. The lack of in game saves is anachronistic nowadays.
that was my other point, in this day and age, there's really no excuse at all not to have in game saves. There just isn't.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #30
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25
Yeah, considering that every sports game not made by EA Sports has this feature, this is pretty much unacceptable. Shows the imcompetency of EA, even with the increased size of the gameplay team...
Old 05-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #31
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
stupid that something that has become standard in other games still isn't in this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #32
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Dang. I was hoping this would be in. Luckily for me, I have copious amounts of time to spend playing video games and would only use it sparingly. But, it sucks for those people with kids and little time to spare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »