Home

NCAA 13 Questions

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
NCAA 13 Questions

I am watching the trailers, and just like last year, and the year before, and the year before that, and the year before that, everything looks great, but after last year's debacle, I have some questions, hopefully a developer can answer.

1. So the WR/DB interaction is fixed, what about the bug of the play side DB instantly dashing into the backfield at the snap of the ball, while his cohort on the other side of the ball is dropping back into his zone assignment? Is that fixed?

1A. Are the WR's going to try to block, or are they just going to streak upfield like they did in 2012?

My next question has to do with player ratings.

2. Are they going to be revamped? By this, I mean, 300lb DT's having agility and accelerations of a 180lb TB? To say that the default players were far too powerful is a gross understatement. Only the ELITE players should have ELITE ratings, but too often a 65 rated DT, or DE had pursuit of near 90, acceleration of near 90, and agility of near 90. All this equalled a horrible running game, specifically the option, because the OL guys who were often times rated higher, couldn't A) get to the assignment and B) when they didn't couldn't stay with them because of the high agility

That immensely needs to be toned down.

3. We have transition games from sun to dark. What about changing weather? Maybe in November, you have a game where it's sunny at kickoff, but in the 2nd half, it's colder, and some snow falls. Or maybe in September, the game kicksoff in rain, and eventually stops (or vice versa).

4. Are the pride stickers still rating based? Example is a hotshot freshman (rated 82) RB runs for 1300 yards, and 15 TD's, but the higher rated RB (say 91), has 550 yards and 2 TD's but has 3x as many pride stickers.

that's it for now. Thanks for any response Dev's!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »