Home

Just thought about something - how will pregame entrances work?

This is a discussion on Just thought about something - how will pregame entrances work? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #9
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Just thought about something - how will pregame entrances work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
Yeah I don't know if it's a visual of Rece Davis but they say he says something pertaining to the game and then kicks it off from the studio to Brad and Kirk and the intro screen probably looks a little different but it should be like the team entrances like last year. And they showed people warming up last year. This is my guess
I know it showed the players warming up last year, but go back and play NCAA 12. I am still playing the game...and the sequence now is, intro by Brad, team entrance, players stretching/warming up and then Kirk/Brad pick the player to watch, coin toss.

Watching the video from the webcast, it seems as if it goes: Rece Davis game breakdown with warm ups/stretching/drills in the background, handing coverage over to Brad/Kirk, and then ???? Will they do the entrances right after that, or what? Or will the entrances be before Rece ever says anything? In real life, the players do all of their warm ups and drills before they do their team entrance on the field...so from the way it looks like they are doing things for NCAA 13 (based on the short clip we saw), it will be closer to real life to where the stretching and warm ups are shown before the team entrance. This really helps with the flow of the game. Think about how the entrances have been done the last few years and the sequence of events, and you quickly realize that they have been doing it backwards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »