Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshot Shows Five Pro Combat Unis

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshot Shows Five Pro Combat Unis within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #57
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
You realize gamestop has a pre order bonus as well right.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #58
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27
Some people don't use Amazon or other internet pre-order systems. Now, I am no fan of offering the jerseys as pre-order options at all but if they were going to do it, I think Gamestop should be the only chain they do it with. Simply because it is a convenience to most of the customers. Even if you "hate" Gamestop. It isn't that hard to get in there for 10 minutes tops pre-order your game and get out.

Still, I think the jerseys should simply be in the game.
what's so hard about ordering online and having it shipped to you so it arrives on the release day? You don't even have to leave your house. It's not like you can get it early at Gamestop. And these games are no longer good enough to warrant the craziness people used to go to just to have the game early.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #59
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshot Shows Five Pro Combat Unis

So, does that mean that OSU fans won't have access to any of the gray uniform pieces if they don't preorder from Amazon, or does it just mean they won't be able to use all three gray pieces at once? Because if it's the former, that's going to make a number of my friends upset.

I don't much care since I'm skipping the game, but still, I'm confused as to what that screen shot is supposed to mean.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #60
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
So, does that mean that OSU fans won't have access to any of the gray uniform pieces if they don't preorder from Amazon, or does it just mean they won't be able to use all three gray pieces at once? Because if it's the former, that's going to make a number of my friends upset.

I don't much care since I'm skipping the game, but still, I'm confused as to what that screen shot is supposed to mean.
Any uniform you see in that screenshot, you can only get that piece of the uniform through the preorder from amazon. Those are pro combats. So if you don't order you don't get the pro combat pants, jersey or helmets. We all know EA is too lazy to go 100% on it and do the socks & shoes.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #61
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyman21
Does anyone know if Maryland's pride uniforms will be in the game? Those might be kind of hard to make...
They are in the game. They showed a picture of it earlier this month (or late April)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #62
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Any uniform you see in that screenshot, you can only get that piece of the uniform through the preorder from amazon. Those are pro combats. So if you don't order you don't get the pro combat pants, jersey or helmets. We all know EA is too lazy to go 100% on it and do the socks & shoes.
That's what's weird though. Those are our regular jerseys. Our helmets, tops, and pants had the exact same design, the only difference were the colors. It wasn't like some special new design. If it works the way you say it does, that means OSU fans won't be able to use any of the gray pieces. So basically, EA just eliminated roughly 1/3 of our regular jersey combinations.

I guess I can understand having unlocks for "special" jerseys, but is EA really going to start restricting access to regular jerseys just to push a couple preorders?

Last edited by Pokes404; 05-14-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #63
Rookie

bipolar's Arena

OVR: 2

is it just me or does the oregon helmet look like the black with the yellow "o"? it should be a neon green "o" like on the jersey.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #64
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

I just hope LSU's are in they wore against Auburn this year. Although I like the all white's with the metallic gold helmet they wore against Arkansas the year before last better than this years but still.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »