Home

NCAA 13 - Top Position Players

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 - Top Position Players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #49
Rookie

TryHard_Nation's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA 13 - Top Position Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilballa24
New guy here, I'm an avid NCAA football player and came across this forum and I'd like to share an opinion. This is just off the top of the head so don't murder me if I left out somebody haha

Offense
QB: 1. Matt Barkley (98), 2A. Tyler Wilson (95-96), 2B. Geno Smith (95-96), 2C. Landry Jones (95-96) 3. Denard Robinson(93)
RB: 1. Marcus Lattimore (97) 2. Montee Ball (96) 3. Knile Davis (94-96) 4. Stepfan Taylor (94) 5. Michael Dyer (93)
WR: 1. Robert Woods (97) 2. Sammy Watkins (95) 3. Marquess Wilson (95) 4. Keenan Allen (94) 5. Cobi Hamilton (93)
OL: 1. Barrett Jones (Bama) 2. Chris Faulk (LSU) 3. D.J. Fluker (Bama) 4. Jake Matthews (A&M) 5. Khaled Holmes (USC)

Defense
Safety: 1A. TJ McDonald (95) 1B. Baccari Rambo (95) 1C. Robert Lester (95) 1D. Ray-Ray Armstrong 5. Tony Jefferson (92) (Put Eric Reid in there somewhere, when I watched LSU I noticed Honey Badger and Claiborne, never saw Reid to be honest.)
CB: 1. David Amerson (96) 2. Tyrann Mathieu (95) 3. Jonathan Banks (94) 4. Xavier Rhodes (94) 5. DeMarcus Millner (93)
LB: Manti Te'o (97), 2A. Chase Thomas (96) 2B. Jarvis Jones (96) 3A. Jelani Jenkins (94) 3B. Tom Wort (94)
DL: Sam Montgomery (LSU), 2A. Brandon Jenkins (FSU) 2B. Barkevious Mingo (LSU) 3. Johnathon Hankins (OSU) 4. Kwame Geathers.
No love for Alex Okaforf/Jackson Jeffcoat at DE? and Byndom/Diggs at CB? Vaccaro at S. Look at mock drafts. Both Okafor and Jeffcoat are 1st rounders and usually one is in the top ten. Okafor easily a 95
Old 05-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #50
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikka
I'd rate the RB's like this

Montee Ball 97 OVR
Marcus Lattimore 94 OVR
Kenjon Barner 92 OVR
Knile Davis 92 OVR
Ray Graham 92 OVR
Michael Dyer 91 OVR
DeAnthony Thomas 91 OVR
Stepfan Taylor 91 OVR
Joseph Randle 91 OVR
James White 90 OVR
Eddy Lacy 90 OVR
Fitzgerald Toussaint 90 OVR
Giovanni Bernard 90 OVR
John White 90 OVR
Rex Burkhead 89 OVR
Silas Redd 89 OVR
Isi Sofele 89 OVR
Isiah Crowell 88 OVR
Malcom Brown 88 OVR
once again.. possible homerism... but Rex Burkhead at only an 89 would be an insult. definitely deserves atleast a 92.

PS4 Username: TJDavis45

Isaiah 41:10
Old 05-15-2012, 01:17 AM   #51
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

How many of you who are giving numerical values to specific players have?
  1. Sat down and rated a player on NCAA12 to their abilities and written down whatever their overall rating ended up being.
  2. Just put down a random rating between 90-100 that sounded right in your head.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 02:01 AM   #52
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
How many of you who are giving numerical values to specific players have?
  1. Sat down and rated a player on NCAA12 to their abilities and written down whatever their overall rating ended up being.
  2. Just put down a random rating between 90-100 that sounded right in your head.
I always do the 2nd one. Get them around an overall I think they should be. But I always do it with things they are good at.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:15 AM   #53
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard_Nation
No love for Alex Okaforf/Jackson Jeffcoat at DE? and Byndom/Diggs at CB? Vaccaro at S. Look at mock drafts. Both Okafor and Jeffcoat are 1st rounders and usually one is in the top ten. Okafor easily a 95
Okafor at a 95 would be around a top 3-5 defensive player in the game and he is not that. I think he is around the 3rd or 4th best DE in the country. Top 15 defensive player maybe. I think around a 90-92 would serve him right. This is how I base my ratings though. I don't give anyone a 99 overall and I usually have only around 5 players over a 95 overall.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #54
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Remember that this ratings are the projections for next year and not what they have done in the past. So a guy who is first year starter at a big name school could get a high rating if that team lost alot of starters.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #55
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Not really. I graduated from the University of South Carolina but I am a Tar Heel fan in the major sports--football, basketball, and baseball. SCar and UNC used to play in a basketball tourney in Charlotte and I always rooted against the Gamecocks; they played in football a while back and again, I rooted against the Gamecocks. It has nothing to do with SCar's history of mediocrity because in the present, the Gamecocks have the better football program and are back-to-back defending national champs in baseball. It's just that a knew what sports was at a younger age than I knew what college was about, and I grew up a Tar Heel fan. Living in SC, there was no way I could afford out-of-state tuition to attend Chapel Hill, and SCar was the best school in the state for what I wanted to do.

It happens man. Go to a random Division I college and you'll see students walking around campus wearing apparel of other schools every day. Some students actually go to a school for the academics and not the athletics.
USC is not the best school in the state! I read the part about you saying what you wanted to do, so I'm just fudging with you lol. But I agree with not having to like the college you go to. I don't go to Ohio State or Southern Cal, but I still root for them. That said, I also root for the schools that I go/went to as well (Clemson/Toledo).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #56
Rookie

Orangemann's Arena

Logan Thomas says "hi," everybody

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »