Home

FACEMASKS

This is a discussion on FACEMASKS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: FACEMASKS

I'm not trying to be the guy that complains about everything. I'll buy the game no matter what. I just feel like until EA has competition in the college football market, we won't see many big changes. I think they know they have a firm hold on NCAA. Like I said, I'm still going to buy the game. I just wonder how motivated the guys are at EA are sometimes. It seems like some of these minor things could be so easily fixed. JMO
Old 05-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #10
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Plus there is no vairiety of most items in the game. Like why can't we have any color towel we want, with team logos, and different gloves?
Old 05-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #11
Rookie

ccross1530's Arena

OVR: 0

What I want is secondary team color shoes, bands, etc.. Oregon players never really wear green bands in real life but they rock the hell out of some yellow ones. Yellow and black cleats would be sick!! Revolution helments look ******** on here for sure whoever said that. I wish they would just put every body in mid socks, a 2 bar helmet, and tucked in sleeves and let me go from there because when I go to edit someone 90 percent of the time it is to change their socks and sleeves. Instead of having all these players look goofy and stupid with no sense of style whatsoever, maybe put all default QBs in 2 bar helmets, Power RBs in 3 bar RB helmets, speed RBs in Robot RB or revo speed, etc.. little stuff like that would go a looooooooong way for real...I mean is it really that hard EA!! If they keep this up as soon as any new CFB game comes along i'm gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #12
Rookie

TheFreightTrain's Arena

OVR: 1

So this is just my two cents on this opinion.

Would it be cool to have more options when it comes to more face mask? Yes. Would it be cool to have more choices with some of the other gear? Of course. But to me I'm not going to sit here and say I refuse to buy this game or complain about a certain player not having the right gear on. If the game plays awesome, and there's no glitches, that's all I need. Again itd be nice to have more options, but again I'm not going to let that effect if I buy the game or not. Not saying anyone has said this, but just what I think.
NCAA Football: U of M, Michigan State Universty, Georgia Bulldogs.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:40 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreightTrain
So this is just my two cents on this opinion.

Would it be cool to have more options when it comes to more face mask? Yes. Would it be cool to have more choices with some of the other gear? Of course. But to me I'm not going to sit here and say I refuse to buy this game or complain about a certain player not having the right gear on. If the game plays awesome, and there's no glitches, that's all I need. Again itd be nice to have more options, but again I'm not going to let that effect if I buy the game or not. Not saying anyone has said this, but just what I think.
You know what? I wonder what its like to tinker around with 3d modeling? I'm currently running a pretty beastly top of the line MAC desktop (music). I think I might read up on 3D modeling and see what I come up with. I just want to see how difficult it is to make a correctly proportioned friggin facemask. I'm extremely curious as to why this **** seems to never get touched year after year after year.

Man look, I better not be able to create a better set of equipment options (self taught) than a schooled artist/developer lol.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #14
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3

Man they haven't attempted to add anything new in terms of equipment. They are very out of touch with the times in that regard. I mean, it's about to be 2013 and we still have the SAME cleats from about 2011. No mouthpieces, no Nike, UA or Adidas socks, and that's just to name a few things...

Old 05-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #15
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
Man they haven't attempted to add anything new in terms of equipment. They are very out of touch with the times in that regard. I mean, it's about to be 2013 and we still have the SAME cleats from about 2011. No mouthpieces, no Nike, UA or Adidas socks, and that's just to name a few things...
still rocking the low cut socks like it's 1998 too. and why are vsr-4 helmets even still on the game? Nobody uses those anymore, especially after the safety ratings came out on them 2 years ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #16
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Still rocking the LT Facemask that no other player in football has wore but him. Also, anyone else notice they still have that dumb glitch in the game. Where if you have on a handwarmer, you wear it EVERY single game no matter the weather.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »