Home

Will NCAA 13 Include 4 team playoff system

This is a discussion on Will NCAA 13 Include 4 team playoff system within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #9
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
Bill Walsh College Football gave you the option of playing a tournament or bowl system. I don't see why this couldn't be implemented, considering we already have conference editing the way it is. You could have a "playoff option" and select whether they are certain bowl games or what. It would be tough to code up, but you can't tell me they haven't discussed it.
Yeah I really long for that Bill Walsh playoff option in today's games sometimes.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 05-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #10
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Will NCAA 13 Include 4 team playoff system

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
Bill Walsh College Football gave you the option of playing a tournament or bowl system. I don't see why this couldn't be implemented, considering we already have conference editing the way it is. You could have a "playoff option" and select whether they are certain bowl games or what. It would be tough to code up, but you can't tell me they haven't discussed it.
Gamebreaker had a playoff option as well. Amazing how games on older machines seemed to have more options. Yet on more modern, cutting edge consoles things seem to be limited by code and disc space. Odd.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:36 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Gamebreaker had a playoff option as well. Amazing how games on older machines seemed to have more options. Yet on more modern, cutting edge consoles things seem to be limited by code and disc space. Odd.
options mean nothing when that game played and looked like crap.....

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #12
Rookie

Dfishe12's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok, so assuming that the NCAA will eventually get around to agreeing on the format, and there will be a NCAA Football 15 (Barring the world doesn't end later this year{non believer}), how well do you think EA will accommodate that feature in the game? As previous posters have said, it will take coding changes, but I'm just wondering how good the feature will be.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

It will be interesting, to say the least... especially considering the fact that IRL it will likely be decided by a selection committee.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 11

I tell you what the way NCAA 13 is getting slammed this week it would have been a good idea to include it lol
Old 07-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

It should, without a doubt, be included in next year's version. I'm sure all of the details will be worked out by then. I don't care that it isn't starting until the 2014 season. My dynasty goes on for 20+ seasons sometimes. In real life, the majority of those will have a playoff. EA needs to put this in next year's game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »