Home

Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13

This is a discussion on Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #33
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13

I agree with you. I think in general through the history of this series, the top notch programs are never rated lower than a "B" in any category. They just don't do it. Only a small handful of teams get "A's"( usually top 10 preseason)

I'm not bashing anyone on here, I based my OVR team rating predictions, based on what I think EA will give us, and Honestly I don't think I'm that far off. If I guess that Florida will be a B+ overall, that doesn't mean I don't think they can be an A- or deserve to be.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #34
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
So your basing potential off a near worst offense in the nation? I'm not buying it.Ya you don't base it off last year alone you base it on what to did last year along with who is coming back. You lost key players on a already horrible offense.. How is that better?

But since we're basing stuff off potential Florida should be A+ across the board because they have had top recruiting classes every year.

Will they get a C rating? Not a chance
Old 05-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #35
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
So your basing potential off a near worst offense in the nation? I'm not buying it.Ya you don't base it off last year alone you base it on what to did last year along with who is coming back. You lost key players on a already horrible offense.. How is that better?

But since we're basing stuff off potential Florida should be A+ across the board because they have had top recruiting classes every year.

Will they get a C rating? Not a chance
Because younger players got alot of reps that's why. The younger players took alot of game reps they wouldn't have recieved before. That is what allows players to get better. Miller will be alot better than he was last year and our running game will benefit from not running against 8 in the box. And OSU had top recruiting classes too so should they get A+ across the board?!?! No not at all. But ur C+ argument is hilarious and is a classic haters gon hate type of thing.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #36
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

Some people you....just....cant...reach... ****. If you hate Ohio State because Urban left Florida to come home thats your deal. Be Grateful for what he gave you in a short window that Spurrier could'nt do. HATE HATE HATE.....

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go put some water in Bucknasty's momma's dish."

I edited my original ratings post.

Last edited by Gap Integrity; 05-14-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:39 PM   #37
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
Some people you....just....cant...reach... ****. If you hate Ohio State because Urban left Florida to come home thats your deal. Be Grateful for what he gave you in a short window that Spurrier could'nt do. HATE HATE HATE.....

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go put some water in Bucknasty's momma's dish."

I edited my original ratings post.
LOL hahahahahaha classic, HATE, HATE, HATE!!!!

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #38
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Lol you still skip my question everytime what would you rate one of the worst offenses in the nation last year...

You need to just take it easy noone is hating Florida beat you again enough said so why would I hate?

We're talking about how to think a offense that was horrible and lost players will be a B+? Makes no sense IMO but your allowed to think what ya want though. Experience don't automatically make you better

C+ Is what I think they are based off last year coming into this year. Take it easy noone is trying to fight with you... Will they be that? No
Old 05-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Threads like this make me love college football and fans. September and the start of the season can't come any sooner.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #40
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

I think OSU's offene should be rated above a C+ because they return everyone that played last season. Pryor, Herron, Posey, Adams were all star players rated over 90 who didn't contribute. I think the Team Overall should be an "A" or "A-" overall. Thats all I'm saying. You are the one saying because they sucked passing the ball last year they should be rated a C+ with 4 and 5 star talent.

So what should florida be rated?

Again... I don't think you understand that my picks were based on what I think the teams will be rated... Not what I want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »