Home

Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13

This is a discussion on Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #41
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13

OSU will not rank below a B on any sector of their game. Regardless of performance, unless they continually do garbage for several years, EA will hand them B+'s and A's, because of their historical dominance.

EA always overrates teams, Every natty team is a guaranteed A+ the following year, besides I think Auburn broke that, just because they literally lost almost their whole team that year.

Like I said, it doesn't matter enough for you all to be arguing so aggressively, otherwise take it to the straight up NCAA football, this is an opinion thread, and chances are, you won't change someones opinion, accept it and get on with your life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Wow, Tennessee at an A? I'm a huge fan but that's a little high. Their offense should be A- to A range, but their defense isn't as stellar. B to B+ range.

Bray should be 88-92, Hunter 89-92, Rogers 90-92, and offensive lineman all about 83 or so.

Defensively, they aren't as proven and our best player rating wise should be Prentiss Wagner around 90 and maybe Curt Maggit around 88.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:30 PM   #43
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfree21
Wow, Tennessee at an A? I'm a huge fan but that's a little high. Their offense should be A- to A range, but their defense isn't as stellar. B to B+ range.

Bray should be 88-92, Hunter 89-92, Rogers 90-92, and offensive lineman all about 83 or so.

Defensively, they aren't as proven and our best player rating wise should be Prentiss Wagner around 90 and maybe Curt Maggit around 88.
The highest I'd rate Tennessee would be a B+ overall. Bray at the absolute most would maybe get an 87 overall, but I don't think hes that good, nor do I think they have an impressive offense.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #44
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
I think OSU's offene should be rated above a C+ because they return everyone that played last season. Pryor, Herron, Posey, Adams were all star players rated over 90 who didn't contribute. I think the Team Overall should be an "A" or "A-" overall. Thats all I'm saying. You are the one saying because they sucked passing the ball last year they should be rated a C+ with 4 and 5 star talent.

So what should florida be rated?

Again... I don't think you understand that my picks were based on what I think the teams will be rated... Not what I want.
Just passing? They were pretty bad I the run as well if I remember right.. And you had all those 4-5 star players last year and still did horrible. Just like I said experience don't always mean your better

And I think Florida should be rated equal if not above OSU. And I think neither are no where in the A's except maybe on defense. Both teams were bad last year but Florida was a little better and returns more.

Overall UF- B+
Overall OSU- B

Where your getting OSU a team that had losing season and lost starters on offense should be in the A's is beyond me... B rating sounds fair to me
Old 05-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #45
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc_kobw
The highest I'd rate Tennessee would be a B+ overall. Bray at the absolute most would maybe get an 87 overall, but I don't think hes that good, nor do I think they have an impressive offense.
B- is the highest IMO but no lower...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #46
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

To sum up....

No way in HELL is Ohio State an A. If they are, then Florida is an A+ and they are obviously not.

Florida will/should be an A on defense and a B or even B- on offense.

No bias or homer either. I am over Meyer being at OSU and have been awhile. Coach Boom is the guy now and has it going back in the right direction. What Meyer did at Florida was remarkable and will always be appreciated.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #47
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

They didn't lose starters!!! that was an offense of freshman and sophmores LY.. they lost no one, the guys they lost were all suspended. Mike Brewster at center is the only guy who played they lose.

Ohio State overall rating will be an A-.... get back to me in July when the game comes out. Let it go man.

How about you post your predictions for all the teams so I can critique yours? lol
Old 05-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #48
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
To sum up....

No way in HELL is Ohio State an A. If they are, then Florida is an A+ and they are obviously not.

Florida will/should be an A on defense and a B or even B- on offense.

No bias or homer either. I am over Meyer being at OSU and have been awhile. Coach Boom is the guy now and has it going back in the right direction. What Meyer did at Florida was remarkable and will always be appreciated.
Yup I agree 110% and if OSU gets a A- overall then Florida should be a A+ like you said and we both know they are not...

Lol kinda of repeated you but the OSU guy don't get it..He wants the rating for who his program is not based on how they looked coming into this year. Imma write his user name down and then see what rating they get. If they are that high though Florida better be to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »