Home

Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13

This is a discussion on Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #49
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13

Bottom line both OSU and Florida were in re-building years last season. I don't think it's far fetched for either team to be rated an A- to B+ OVERALL.

They don't rate top programs low after one bad season.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #50
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

Write it down. OSU will be an A- overall rating when the game drops. Don't get mad at me when it happens.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #51
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Well I don't rate schools high every year just because they have always been good.

You had a horrible offense and a losing season a B+ if that and I would be happy if I were you.... You have your opinion and have mine and that's fine

Man though if OSU had won 11 games last year you would probably have them rated A+++++++. If a 6-7 team gets a A that is..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #52
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

I'm not rating them high bud, EA will. Thats what I'm trying to tell you.

Kinda Like Notre Dame always being ranked in the preseason top 25 each year.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #53
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
I'm not rating them high bud, EA will. Thats what I'm trying to tell you.

Kinda Like Notre Dame always being ranked in the preseason top 25 each year.
Ok I get ya... What do you think in your opinion should they be?

I keep saying the B's because remember Florida came off that 13-1 season and then the next year they won like 7-8 games and the next years game they were B's across the board

So I was saying why wouldn't OSU a losing season team go to the B's? Kinda the same situation.. That's why im thinking B+ will be the overall
Old 05-15-2012, 01:36 AM   #54
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

I wouldn't be surprised or upset if they were a B+ overall. I think their defense will keep their rating up, same goes for Florida. I could see both teams being a B+ OVR with B offense, and A defenses. In my opinion both Florida and OSU should be A- OVR.

EA probably is all on the Urban Bandwagon, and will give them special treatment.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:04 AM   #55
Prime Time

Leon Sandcastle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc_kobw
I'm a Florida fan, but I always try to be as realistic/unbiased as possible.

Florida's strength will definitely be there defense. There offense will be completely unproven. I see there overall being a B+, offense B, defense A-. I'm looking forward to who they will have as the starting QB between Driskel and Brissett, both talented sophomores. Driskel being the top rated QB coming out of high school last year.

According to scout.com, Ohio State's last three recruiting class rankings have been: 2010 - 20, 2011 - 6, 2012 - 3. They might not have the most talented upper classman, but they should be getting better. I do like Braxton Miller and I think he could be used so much more effectively in Urban's spread offense. I'm pretty sure they lost most of their top skill players from last year and I have no idea who they will have to replace them. I'd say they will have an overall of B+, offense B, defense B+/A-
FYI scout 2009 team rankings guess who was number 1? The spread offense will fit perfectly for Ohio St. with no key guys at WR's but they do have talent there just young and for QB no worries an TE with Stonburner should be a great fit only concern is O-Line but that's why a spread offense is a great fit watch for tOSU to get 10 wins this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 05:47 AM   #56
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiiLe HigH
FYI scout 2009 team rankings guess who was number 1? The spread offense will fit perfectly for Ohio St. with no key guys at WR's but they do have talent there just young and for QB no worries an TE with Stonburner should be a great fit only concern is O-Line but that's why a spread offense is a great fit watch for tOSU to get 10 wins this year
Well that #1 class hasn't proven much then. They should be seniors, If they were going to be good by now we would know it. I've not said anything bad about Ohio St. All I've said is they are unproven and there is no possible argument against that, because what we seen last year wasn't good. I still think it will take 2-3 recruiting classes before you see if Urban's style is really going to fit. Getting players like he had a Florida will be harder to get now that hes in Ohio. Not saying Ohio St can't recruit, just that he won't be able to recruit the southern speed states as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »