Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweeni3
where the hell are the new face masks??? this must be ncaa 12.
here we go again....

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #18
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

The ball looks like a decent size.

I still don't get the obsession of having every facemask in the game. To me, as long as they have a decent selection (Which they do) it's good.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:35 PM   #19
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
here we go again....

LOL Did you expect anything else? Someone complains about this every time a pic/video is posted. EVERY SINGLE TIME! You figure they'd realize this is what they're getting every year and stop complaining about it IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD ON OS. (I realize you were using sarcasm. Your post was just the easiest to quote)

On topic: I think it looks good. I like the blocking in the background. Looks realistic to me.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 32

give me 12 without the bugs and glitches... I am golden!

Best football game of all time imo!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #21
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
The ball looks like a decent size.

I still don't get the obsession of having every facemask in the game. To me, as long as they have a decent selection (Which they do) it's good.
The problem is the 'decent selection' includes facemasks no player at any level wears or very few still wear, while facemasks that are becoming more and more popular are omitted.

Schools like Mizzou, Nebraska, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Florida among others have become strictly revolution helmet/facemask schools, with many others having a good number of their players wearing them.

I don't think it's too much to ask to have facemasks that many college players started wearing back in 2010-11 to be included in this year's game, especially when Madden includes them, being as they aren't as popular in the pro game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
here we go again....

shutup! no one..and i mean NO ONE, still wears that facemask that geno smith is wearing for west virginia. find me one player from the 2011 season that wore this mask. if you cant, just st**
Old 05-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #23
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_razzamataz
It's as if EA is just taunting me with the ankle socks.

EA: "Yeah, the ankle socks are STILL in the game AND THEY ALWAYS WILL BE! But you'll still buy the game anyways because you're an idiot!"

Me: *sulking* "You're right. Here's my money."
How could socks effect if you buy the game or not lol? I mean I understand all the stuff they have wrong but socks is not at the top of my list

But to each his own
Old 05-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkiller5
The problem is the 'decent selection' includes facemasks no player at any level wears or very few still wear, while facemasks that are becoming more and more popular are omitted.

Schools like Mizzou, Nebraska, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Florida among others have become strictly revolution helmet/facemask schools, with many others having a good number of their players wearing them.

I don't think it's too much to ask to have facemasks that many college players started wearing back in 2010-11 to be included in this year's game, especially when Madden includes them, being as they aren't as popular in the pro game.
THANK YOU!!!! at least someone on this board actually watches college football. why still show facemasks that no collegiate player even wears??? GET RID OF THEM AND IMPLEMENT WHAT'S CURRENT!!!!! FANS ASK FOR CURRENT UNIFORMS....SO GET THE DAMN FACEMASKS (CURRENT HELMETS) RIGHT! why is this a problem, when madden does it right every year? oh wait, the same damn company!?! just stupid...so friggin stupid

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »