Home

NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Video - Oregon vs. USC - Part 2

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Video - Oregon vs. USC - Part 2 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #57
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Video - Oregon vs. USC - Part 2

I'd like to see a 15 yard dig route over the middle completed. That pass has been basically impossible if a LB was in the middle of the field.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 7

Some graphical improvements in the stadium, but another very underwhelming video. It looks like NCAA Football Version 12.2. I think 12.5 would have fixed the crowd audio. EA might have spent too much time patching up last year's game to make big improvements to this year's game. That or they're just sandbagging with these videos. That would be a first.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #59
Rookie

Cane305's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I originally planned on getting both Madden and NCAA 13 this year, but after seeing that there's no way.

NCAA is looking more like Madden's little sister than little brother this year if you ask me.

That was NCAA 12 with a new ticker and studio updates. Predator dreads, stale, boring, commentary. Where is the crowd noise and atmosphere we heard in the Sights and Sounds webcast????
I thought sounded a lot better as far as crowd...at least it was more then non existent like last year
Old 05-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #60
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
Some graphical improvements in the stadium, but another very underwhelming video. It looks like NCAA Football Version 12.2. I think 12.5 would have fixed the crowd audio. EA might have spent too much time patching up last year's game to make big improvements to this year's game. That or they're just sandbagging with these videos. That would be a first.
They were probably too busy filming the show celebrating NCAA 13 for ESPN.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:41 PM   #61
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
lol I always laugh at this for some reason.

But anyway, I also wish I could hear a tangible difference between sounds from 2012 and sounds from 2013. That's two years in a row they have made a big deal about improving the crowd noise/reaction, and then....no noticeable improvement at all. If anything it seems like NCAA 11 had better crowds than 12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #62
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3

Really, though, I know I'm going to get the game, but I also know I'm going to spend HOURS complaining about the same few things they haven't fixed yet.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #63
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
it looks ok and i liked the studio update in there but i have to say there was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much dead air for my taste and after the update Nessler did not react the way i was expecting him to. sure it was early in both the Florida game and the game that we saw but still and when Barkley threw that TD i was expecting a bit of a convo between Nessler and Herbie ugh.... i still want to play it for myself before i make my judgement.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #64
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I originally planned on getting both Madden and NCAA 13 this year, but after seeing that there's no way.

NCAA is looking more like Madden's little sister than little brother this year if you ask me.

That was NCAA 12 with a new ticker and studio updates. Predator dreads, stale, boring, commentary. Where is the crowd noise and atmosphere we heard in the Sights and Sounds webcast????
After the Dynasty webcast I planned on the same. But this video left me underwhelmed. For me the demo will make or break if I get both or just put the money towards Madden.

Studio updates are a cool feature, way too much dead air as others have said.

Last edited by LambertandHam; 05-17-2012 at 07:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »