Home

What June 4th means to NCAA 13.

This is a discussion on What June 4th means to NCAA 13. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #25
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What June 4th means to NCAA 13.

Kinect is used most likely for Gameface. Also, all EA Sports from now on will have Kinect features. Also, if you go through the Madden forums, you will know Kinect has nothing to do with the "monumental" change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #26
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Mark my words... Madden 13 will be the best game to touch the Earth. Better than Halo, NBA 2k, NFL 2K, NCAA Football 04 & 06, COD MW & MW2, Fuzion Frenzy, Jet Ste Radio Future, and Gran Turismo multiplied by MLB The Show. NCAA 13 will be the best of the NCAA series. That is all.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:07 PM   #27
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid FSU
Mark my words... Madden 13 will be the best game to touch the Earth. Better than Halo, NBA 2k, NFL 2K, NCAA Football 04 & 06, COD MW & MW2, Fuzion Frenzy, Jet Ste Radio Future, and Gran Turismo multiplied by MLB The Show. NCAA 13 will be the best of the NCAA series. That is all.
Bold to say the least.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #28
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid FSU
Can't tell if sarcasm or delusional?

I now know the answer, delusional.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.

Last edited by Kaiser Wilhelm; 05-20-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:54 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBo513
Remember this snippet from the NCAA 13 website months ago:

"NCAA Football 13 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday with an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new collision system. Make an impact by leading your team to the National Championship."

I believe the collision system is what the hype is all about and will also be in NCAA too. Just watch.

Boy, I can still remember buying football games before internet access provided me with constant information to hype over them. At that time, I'd analyze the back cover and be sold over that ONE key feature that would CHANGE the game...sadly reading this "all-new collision system" does nothing for me.

Besides, hasn't Madden always been given the bigger teat to nurture from!?
Old 05-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #30
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Can't tell if sarcasm or delusional?
Clearly sarcasm. And we don't need posts like this. (His post, not yours.)
Old 05-20-2012, 03:43 AM   #31
Rookie

alexgators1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I heard about this in the Madden forum, but I misread it. Pasta didn't post this, but it came from his website:

I'm not saying that I believe it. In fact, I don't believe it at all. But dammit, I can hope.
I really hope this is true so I can be excited for this game. I just don't see it happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2012, 05:16 AM   #32
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBo513
Remember this snippet from the NCAA 13 website months ago:

"NCAA Football 13 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday with an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new collision system. Make an impact by leading your team to the National Championship."

I believe the collision system is what the hype is all about and will also be in NCAA too. Just watch.
Remember this from the bullets on NCAA 12.

"Enhanced Tackling Engine - Your college gameday experience rises to a whole new level with an all-new momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player to the moment of impact."

The all-new collision system is a marketing item. Doesn't mean anything necessarily.

Last edited by rudyjuly2; 05-20-2012 at 05:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »