Home

Why does this game NOT penalize Interceptions?

This is a discussion on Why does this game NOT penalize Interceptions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Why does this game NOT penalize Interceptions?

In regards to the heisman trophy or any offensive awards there are guys (usually user cause' the cpu so accurate) with 35tds and 27int on top of every list yet in actuality they wouldn't be on any with that ratio. I'm Geno Smith with 31tds and 11int and nowhere to be found. This is a consistent occurance anyone pay attention to for getting snubbed.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
Rookie

cbc72's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Why does this game NOT penalize Interceptions?

INTs are Touchdowns!

Sorry, had to do it.

Both a Packer fan and a Russel Wilson fan. :-)
Old 09-27-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Why does this game NOT penalize Interceptions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa13
In regards to the heisman trophy or any offensive awards there are guys (usually user cause' the cpu so accurate) with 35tds and 27int on top of every list yet in actuality they wouldn't be on any with that ratio. I'm Geno Smith with 31tds and 11int and nowhere to be found. This is a consistent occurance anyone pay attention to for getting snubbed.

in our OD, the user who had WVU led the league in pass attempts, pass completions, passing yards, passing TDs(by 10 to the next closest) but also INTs(by 12 to the next closest) 38TD-24INT and he wasn't in the final 3 for any QB award and didn't even sniff the Heisman. he also finished as 2nd team All-American behind the 1st teamer who was also a user with Connor Shaw from S.Carolina and he won the Davey O'Brien with 3k yards and 29TD-8INT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »