Home

'12 Online Dynasty Website

This is a discussion on '12 Online Dynasty Website within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #1
Rookie

erod328's Arena

OVR: 2
'12 Online Dynasty Website

Does anyone use the newer version of the 2012 OD Website? In the past everytime I logged on to recruit I'd end up with someone elses recruiting board. To get around that, I've been using the older '12 OD Website.

I like the newer version's layout better, but I'm still on the fence about using it to recruit. Is there anyone out there that uses it regurlarly with success?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: '12 Online Dynasty Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by erod328
Does anyone use the newer version of the 2012 OD Website? In the past everytime I logged on to recruit I'd end up with someone elses recruiting board. To get around that, I've been using the older '12 OD Website.

I like the newer version's layout better, but I'm still on the fence about using it to recruit. Is there anyone out there that uses it regurlarly with success?
EA Sports..... its in the...... oh, nevermind.

Just another in the long list of features that doesn't work as advertised.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: '12 Online Dynasty Website

yeah 75% of the time recruiting through the '12 site returns someone elses board and it isn't even right.

what is worse is when the '12 site is working and halfway through your recruiting it goes fubar and you lose whatever minutes you just allotted to the call...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »