Home

Another big announcement for NCAA 13?

This is a discussion on Another big announcement for NCAA 13? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #33
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Another big announcement for NCAA 13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Nope, I'm getting my hopes up so I can come on here and rant and rave, declare the game NCAA 12.5, then shout from the mountains that I'm canceling my pre-order and that I'm done with EA and NCAA. I mean, everyone else gets to do it whenever EA releases anything, so I might as well jump on the bandwagon.
Hahaha. Thanks. My keyboard needed to get sprayed with soda.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #34
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Nope, I'm getting my hopes up so I can come on here and rant and rave, declare the game NCAA 12.5, then shout from the mountains that I'm canceling my pre-order and that I'm done with EA and NCAA. I mean, everyone else gets to do it whenever EA releases anything, so I might as well jump on the bandwagon.
You come across as someone that thinks their better than everyone else that doesn't enjoy this game and that are fed up with the bullish.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #35
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I really hated MLB 2k9. Like really hated it. I got tired of 2k doing poor work on the MLB 2k series so I didn't buy MLB 2k10. I relented and I bought MLB 2k11 to see if they fixed anything.... still a horrible product, imo. So I didn't buy MLB 2k12 and stopped visiting the message boards.

I don't feel like I should go there and just go off on every thread telling everyone how much I hate the game. I don't see the point in that. That ruins the joy for the people who are actually having fun with MLB 2k12. But it's accepted activity on the NCAA boards for some reason. I just don't get it. If people truly hate the NCAA series and are fed up, why waste time going to the message board?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #36
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDavis45
All NEW Teambuilder!

I hope that's exactly what it is.
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United
Old 05-30-2012, 06:10 PM   #37
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

Quote:
I really hated MLB 2k9. Like really hated it. I got tired of 2k doing poor work on the MLB 2k series so I didn't buy MLB 2k10. I relented and I bought MLB 2k11 to see if they fixed anything.... still a horrible product, imo. So I didn't buy MLB 2k12 and stopped visiting the message boards.

I don't feel like I should go there and just go off on every thread telling everyone how much I hate the game. I don't see the point in that. That ruins the joy for the people who are actually having fun with MLB 2k12. But it's accepted activity on the NCAA boards for some reason. I just don't get it. If people truly hate the NCAA series and are fed up, why waste time going to the message board?
Because man. We all want a better game. No one should be happy about what ea is throwing at us. When football games have been don right in the past. Heck even ea put out some great games. I just don't think peoplemshpuldnsettle for less because it's their only option.

I came here today because I was expecting player models that actually looked like I was playing with the heisman winners in their primes. I feel once again ea took the easy way out. And I'm not happy about it.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #38
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack
Because man. We all want a better game. No one should be happy about what ea is throwing at us. When football games have been don right in the past. Heck even ea put out some great games. I just don't think peoplemshpuldnsettle for less because it's their only option.
I get giving constructive criticism. I'm fine with that and do it myself all the time. What I DON'T get, are the people that come here and say things like, "This mode sucks, what a waste of disk space" and "I'm not buying this crap". How in the WORLD does that help make the game better? All it does is provoke argument. I also don't see the point in telling everyone who will listen, in every thread, how you've (not you personally) given up on the game. How is that making the game better? Just saying "This game sucks" isn't helping EA make a better game, it's just annoying.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #39
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

Quote:
I get giving constructive criticism. I'm fine with that and do it myself all the time. What I DON'T get, are the people that come here and say things like, "This mode sucks, what a waste of disk space" and "I'm not buying this crap". How in the WORLD does that help make the game better? All it does is provoke argument. I also don't see the point in telling everyone who will listen, in every thread, how you've (not you personally) given up on the game. How is that making the game better? Just saying "This game sucks" isn't helping EA make a better game, it's just annoying.
It's just human nature man. People are fed up and they want others to know about it. I don't really blame them.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
part of the problem is that on every community people want EA to focus on core gameplay. I don't know how anyone not getting ad revenue from EA can honestly claim that NCAA 10/11/12 were good games.

if the game was good, they could make a mascot dating sim mode for all i care, but it's not a good game. the dynasty features this year are to fix what they broke/half assed before. did we really need another watered down "star"/choose your own adventure mode?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »