Home

This IS a $45 game!!

This is a discussion on This IS a $45 game!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: This IS a $45 game!!

and the great game of nfl 2k5 was $20 bucks when games where $50. Whats your point? The series really has gotten stale and a couple of new features and this Heisman thing hast not kept me interested at $45 dollars.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

i would pay 9.99 for this game.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #11
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
People, I know you are fuming angry over this situation. The infinity engine is something we all could have used. Its an incredible looking feature. Something we'll all play Madden for.
That in mind...

This NCAA game will be a winner. Maybe not the perfect game, certainly missing something to be yearned for, but nonetheless a very good game. Keep in mind, NCAA '12 was a very fun game! The game missed on the transfer failed message and with small bugs here and there. Eliminate those bugs, the long loading times, the AWFUL blur effect on the screen in recruiting, and you have one HELL of a game. I for one and very excited. This game will not disappoint and to pay $45 seems very worth my while.

Thank you Ben for another year of hard work, I look forward to your product, as well as the INFINITY engine in Madden.
You have no way of knowing this. At best, it may be a winner.

It could be an awful glitch-filled nightmare or it could be decent - but until it's released (and probably patched a couple times) you'll have no way of knowing. 'Til then you're just speculating, chief.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #12
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
45 dollar price point still has me leaning for a buy. I just know I can't play both games in the same night cause. I wouldn't be able to go back from Madden to NCAA.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Lol at people getting mad over a GAME. It Is just a GAME. Also I love how people always want to make a big deal about it costing 45-60 dollars. Lol wut??? If it's that big of a deal don't get the game at all. Lol like your 60 dollars plus tax or whatever is going to make a difference to EA. Put things into perspective. To me it sounds like video games(NCAA) is all you guys have and is most Important. SMH.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #14
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
Thank you Ben for another year of hard work, I look forward to your product ...
NCAA 12 was an unmitigated disaster, a calamity of Biblical proportions and a travesty perpetrated on the gaming public. And you're essentially bending over and saying "Thank you, sir, may I have another?''

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 06-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 32
No... I put some thought into this and I am not. NCAA 13, even without real time physics is going to be a great game! 45.00 is a great deal, for a college football game that is going to be good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #16
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

I enjoyed NCAA '12 and I'm sure I would enjoy NCAA '13 as well. Until Madden '13 comes out. I don't know if I will be able to turn it off once I start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »