Home

This IS a $45 game!!

This is a discussion on This IS a $45 game!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #25
Rookie

chops44's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: This IS a $45 game!!

NCAA 12 was the first NCAA title I got rid of before owning the next season's title.
Not only did I get rid of it, I got rid of it quickly... like December.

Hopefully, they can work out all the physics bugs, that we all know are there, in Madden and can implement it smoothly into NCAA 14.
Even then it's not a day 1 buy.
I'll wait for the 2-3 week impressions here before considering.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #26
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylee
This game may be fun for a certain type of person.
I am certainly not that type of person and I'd probably not enjoy even watching football with those types.
What "type" of person is it who enjoys EA NCAA Football games?

And why wouldn't you want to watch football with us? That sounds pretty arrogant and snobby.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #27
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

This game worth what a used NCAA 12 is around release time. About 25-30 bucks. Among the gaming community, this year's news and last year's performance, these game sales are going to plummet. When is EA going to FIRE people
Old 06-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #28
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
What "type" of person is it who enjoys EA NCAA Football games?

And why wouldn't you want to watch football with us? That sounds pretty arrogant and snobby.
Yeah he has nothing intelligent to say
Old 06-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #29
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

It's still worth the $65 that it would normally cost to buy the game. Between last year's bugs, and this year's gameplay snub, people's anger have turned this forum into hyperbole city, it can't be helped.

It will be a good thing if it weeds the forum of some of the newbie trolls that are hanging around right now. I just hope that some of our solid contributors don't let their disappointment get then banned as well.

Given that the development team members are going to take a beating, for something beyond their control, I hope that they don't exacerbate the situation, by delivering a unpolished product again this year.

If its polished, then this place will be pretty pleasant this year, the numbers will be much lower than normal, but the discourse will be solid.

If its not... it will be like the Chernobyl Diaries up in here. The folks who bought the game will get doubly mad, and those that didn't will return to pile on with their righteous fury blazing out of their keyboards.

NCAA has to fall on its sword big time this year, but IMO, if the Infinity Engine works well, then NCAA 14, will get back everyone they lost, and more.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #30
Pro

roboas's Arena

OVR: 0

I love to see people on here talk with conviction about a game that is not even out yet.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:59 AM   #31
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

i am working on a strategy, i am having a blast with 12, after returning to it a month ago and did a heavy edit.....

i have the pass for ncaa 13 if it does not blow me away( which i expect it to do after i do a quick edit) i will wait until madden comes out and buy my friends copy for 30.....

either way by sept i will have ncaa 13 and play it heavily.....

i think the game will be worth 60 but if you can get it cheaper thats best...

#18 greatest EVA....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 6

Last year I didn't pre-order, and bought it later and wish I didn't. This year I won't pre-order and I won't buy the game. I'll wait for Madden to come out.

If you loved NCAA football last year, then you will no doubt love it this year, and I'm happy for you, and hope you enjoy it. I can't do it any more. I refuse to buy a game on the expectation that the following year they will get everything right. We are still missing features from last gen systems games.

I bet once the next gen systems come out, they won't have NCAA football anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »