Home

Will you buy NCAA 13? (post E3)

This is a discussion on Will you buy NCAA 13? (post E3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are you still buying NCAA 13
Yes 149 45.29%
No 111 33.74%
Undecided 61 18.54%
Rent 8 2.43%
Voters: 329. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Will you buy NCAA 13? (post E3)

I was debating whether to get it or not after E3. Now after playing the demo, I am for sure getting it. It is still a very good game and will still be much more fresh due to the nature of college football. I will wait to get Madden and see if there are any serious bugs with the RTP.

If it weren't for the RTP, I don't think I would even think about getting Madden.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:57 PM   #74
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

I will but only after it is patched. I will probably pick it up on Black Friday on sale. This will be the first time I haven't bought this game on launch day and I have been buying it since the first one in 1993. As I said I will get it, eventually.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #75
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

I didn't mind the demo at all, in fact it seems pretty good to me. I already have a preordered it at Gamestop so I'm definitely getting it. I'll be buying Madden for sure, as well.

I'm not upset about the no physics engine thing really. The draft classes not being there this year does bug me, but I'll still buy and play both a ton this year. I cant wait for some football again on my 360, I've missed it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 12:26 AM   #76
Rookie

steve bartman's Arena

OVR: 0

Absolutely. I will continue to buy this game every year. The gameplay is far from perfect and the graphics could be better, sure, but there is still a ton of stuff to do in this game and I love running long lasting dynasties.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:36 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 29

yup July 10 can't get here fast enough
Old 06-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 3

After June 4th I was all set to change my pre-order from NCAA to Madden but I'm definitely sticking with NCAA this year.

Playing the demo eased some of my concerns about this game but the big factor in my decision was that Madden decided to remove so many basic abilities from connected careers mode. For everything good they added this year what they removed was just as bad and they won't be getting my money until player editing/custom playbooks/fantasy draft/ability to control more than 1 team are back in CCM.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:01 AM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

with the direction that Madden 13 is headed i've chaged my mind from renting it (NCAA) to buying it on day one now.

I have to get a football game this year and NCAA 13 wins only because I'm not restricted to playing the game the way EA wants me to play it on the field.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-12-2012, 03:03 AM   #80
Rookie

Paulinho's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinho
I prefer college football and haven't bought a Madden game this generation yet today i canceled my preorder for NCAA 13 and preordered Madden. The physics are a deal breaker for me. I'll miss you NCAA see you in NCAA 14.
Well that lasted for about a week. I just love college football too much. I'm getting it, probably getting both games. The game costing $45 helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »