Home

Who's sticking with NCAA?

This is a discussion on Who's sticking with NCAA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #49
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Who's sticking with NCAA?

This year I'm getting Madden and Madden only.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 06-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I'll buy both but I'm 100% sticking with NCAA. Every year Madden pre-release news/videos come out and it seems worlds better than NCAA but every year NCAA is still the better game.
I felt that way about NCAA 09 and 11....

But last year Madden 12 was a better game on the field IMO.

The CPU was just much better in Madden and with the use of gameplay sliders you could really get a lot of variety in gameplay from team to team and player to player.

In NCAA 12 i just felt like everything was rushed and it didn't matter what team or players where on the field.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #51
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
i wish i could remember the names of all the " i'm done with ncaa folks" when the game releases all of them will be swarming the impressions thread asking questions...

i will remember a few....

i'm on record saying i think ncaa will get more of my time this year....
After playing the demo,I think there have been decent improvements to at least warrant a 44.99 purchase
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have been playing since the Bill Walsh days as well. Unless there is something amazing the final product will have or an uber great patch that will fix all our woes i'm staying away.

After years and years of avoiding Madden, I picked it up a few years ago and have floated that way in recent years. It's not perfect but they sure make every effort to fix the glaring weakness in previous versions.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:17 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have always gotten both since 2002 and that will continue. I have thought about ending the streak lately because I really have not enjoyed Madden that much since its been on next gen, but after seeing all the E3 stuff there is no way I can not get Madden this year. For the first time in years I am super pumped for Madden.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:25 AM   #54
Rookie

Paulinho's Arena

OVR: 5

College Football is my favorite sport but for the first time this generation i will be buying Madden and only Madden. Unless some unexpected $$$ comes my way near NCAA 13 release.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #55
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

at this point i am looking forward to ncaa 13, i think i can get a special game from ea's offering....

cpu QB AI
option attack

can be fixed imo..

my only concern is read and react, i hope its governed by some rating or combination of ratings because as of right now its a gimmick....

i was afraid of this, the quickest way to fix the no look knockdown was to make players look then knockdown.

i have been getting the same rate of knockdowns as 12, what we as gamers wanted was not only for players to have to see the ball first BUT for players to have to find the ball first...

according to my games every player finds the ball EVERY TIME and at the same speed...

so we have head tracking animations, but its useless as everyone is primetime finding every pass with godlike cover abilities....

if there is something that controls this i will be very happy with my purchase, if not its another year of a half full cup.....

either way i will have some fun....

#18 greatest EVA....
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »