Home

Stadium Updates NCAA 13

This is a discussion on Stadium Updates NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3
Stadium Updates NCAA 13

I know there is already an Stadium Updates thread, but its old and no one is talking on it. Now, I've seen the stadium sounds video from EA and they announced the stadiums that were updated. I'm just wondering if there are any others. I'm a huge MSU fan and I would love for them to get the field thats right and the 3 new video screens getting built. I mean, MSU now has the largest video screen in Michigan and the 5th largest in the nation. Post some concerns about your teams' stadiums and fields.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #2
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Stadium Updates NCAA 13

Arizona's ginormous new endzone scoreboard.

http://azstarnet.com/sports/football...001d1be35.html

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekcots11
I'm a huge MSU fan and I would love for them to get the field thats right and the 3 new video screens getting built. I mean, MSU now has the largest video screen in Michigan and the 5th largest in the nation.
If they're still getting built (i.e. not done yet) it's extremely unlikely they would make it in. EA seems to only make additions to stadiums after they're done IRL, sometimes years after.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

I read somewhere that they were making the areas around the stadiums more accurate; has anyone noticed that? It'd be great to see my old dorm in the wide shots from lane stadium haha
Old 06-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

For Louisville:

Fix the shape of the upper deck to match what it really looks like vs what the original planned called for.

Add the Party Deck and correct scoreboard in the horse shoe.

Fix the open end zone with the hedges and new layout.

Add the suits and enclosed areas under the expansion deck that weren't in the original mock up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

I had been waiting for 4 years or so for them to put the ribbon boards in Nebraska's memorial stadium. Nebraska is adding a whole new section to their stadium that should be finished after this year, I know it will never make it into an NCAA game.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #7
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagskerfan
I had been waiting for 4 years or so for them to put the ribbon boards in Nebraska's memorial stadium. Nebraska is adding a whole new section to their stadium that should be finished after this year, I know it will never make it into an NCAA game.
It's stuff like this that makes me worry Commonwealth won't get updated till next gen. Nebraska has tons more tradition than UK and they get the shaft in stadium updates.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

USC needs its gigantic scoreboard (2nd biggest in college football) and the new painted tunnel.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »