Home

NCAA 13 Player Ratings Video

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Player Ratings Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #33
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 13 Player Ratings Video

I think they did a good job of getting the players right but I know for Ole Miss they must have mixed up some ratings because they have a 3rd string OLineman as our best rated at 82 OVR and our unamiously best OL a 69 OVR.

I know they can't do too much with the lawsuit they are going through but dang... atleast read a Phil Steele or Athlon magazine. or have Roster guys assigned to conferences.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #34
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralMike
Khaseem is better than Sio
I'll give you that, but those two are on a level by themselves as the top LBs..No way he should be rated a 77
Old 06-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 7

Co-sign on the Martinez nonsense.
There has to be some deeper explanation for that, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 09:57 PM   #36
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Houston's top 10 (ok, 12) players seem about right:
  • MLB 49 MATHEWS 88 OVR
  • HB 5 SIMS 87 OVR
  • P 15 LEONE 87 OVR
  • QB 8 PILAND 87 OVR
  • K 46 HOGAN 86 OVR
  • LOLB 42 STEWARD 86 OVR
  • LT 76 ASHWORTH 84 OVR
  • RG 63 FORSCH 84 OVR
  • WR 9 PEACE 84 OVR
  • CB 2 HAYDEN 83 OVR
  • FS 24 BROOKS 83 OVR
  • RE 97 BRASWELL 83 OVR
Old 06-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #37
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
Another year of Taylor Martinez in the low 80's speed = another year of rarely using Nebraska in online lobby games. Seriously, he is FAST. He couldn't throw a football into the ocean from a boat, but the guy runs like the wind and his breakaway speed at the QB position is matched only by a few quarterbacks in college football.
The kid can absolutely fly, no question about it. I feel your pain man, the video they showed of Colorado has all backup players as our best players and doesn't show half our starters, including most likely our starting QB. Like you noted, this absolutely destroys any desire to play as your team online. Thankfully, I am more of a dynasty guy and can edit them to the way they are suppose to be, but it's just kills anyone who is a strictly online player.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 06-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #38
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylee
Co-sign on the Martinez nonsense.
There has to be some deeper explanation for that, right?
It's been every year. I think his Freshman year he was an 82 speed. I guess I understood since he hadn't played a down. Last year I think he was about the same, which was just awful but I played it off as him coming off the leg injury when he was slowed down.

This year it is not acceptable. He was healthy last year and despite the fact that he throws like a 6 year old who can barely hold a full size football, he is an incredible runner. 84 does not make sense, especially when compared to others (like Klein) who are simply not even close to as fast.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #39
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero Theory 42
I'll give you that, but those two are on a level by themselves as the top LBs..No way he should be rated a 77
Ah. Didn't really look that closely at the video, just skipped to the Rutgers part. I thought Khaseem was a tad low at 88, and then Sio and Lattimore from USF a step below them. Maybe Greene at 90-91 and then Sio/ Lattimore around 87.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #40
Banned

Pmoney327's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralMike
A) Thanks for posting the video

B) Rutgers roster seems weird. Kaleb Johnson (LT #72) was a freshman AA, but that makes him worthy of a 93, while the Big East Defensive POTY only gets an 88?

I think RE #96 is supposed to be Darius Hamilton, so a 78 overall for him seems fair. Not sure who CB #4 is supposed to be. WR #14 is still too slow. Their rating system of which freshman to sophomore gets a big jump is very haphazard.
The Rutgers ratings are just pretty damn pitiful.

Kaleb is good, but the best player on the team? LOL Nope.

Especially when Logan Ryan, Vallone, and Khaseem Greene have accomplished much more than he has done.

Shuler with 91 Speed/Acc is a disgrace should be minimum 96 for both. He should be the fastest player on the team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »