Home

NCAA 13 Player Ratings Video

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Player Ratings Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2012, 12:02 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 13 Player Ratings Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLcardz-NDirish
Can honestly say, that is most accurate set of rosters (at least for my team, Notre Dame) EA has cam out with in the last 4 years. Biggest complaint, Tommy turnover Rees getting an 87...
of course you guys are rated 97 overall lol....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #66
From The Ashes

xOLDBHOYx's Arena

OVR: 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBU7I...feature=relmfu

the rest i believe

Old 06-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #67
Rookie

Ronizzle's Arena

OVR: 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBU7I...feature=relmfu

It should be the first video on the videos on the side to the right.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:36 AM   #68
From The Ashes

xOLDBHOYx's Arena

missing a chunk between though

Old 06-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #69
MVP

OVR: 9

for the people complaining about qb spd/acc, i think connor shaw trumps any other example. only bcs qb in the top 25 in qb efficiency who had more rushing yards was rg3. while they gave him a healthy 89 ovr rating, they gave him 71 spd 78 acc. thats slower than tyler bray
Old 06-07-2012, 12:56 AM   #70
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadOwl
Klein is the most underrated quarterback in the country, as far as I'm concerned. He put up some insane stats last year. Maybe it's the system, but he fits it so well.

If Martinez had even halfway decent mechanics, he'd be SO much better. He's probably the worst passing starting quarterback in the BCS, but his athleticism helps them make SO many big plays.

Watching you guys come back against us last year, that was almost all due to Martinez's option prowess and Burkhead being a complete monster. And it may have also been partially caused by me prematurely texting my friend at Nebraska and talking smack....

But yeah, after named rosters come out, I'll probably go through before my dynasty and tweak some of the ratings. I'll probably make Martinez about a 90 for speed, and I'll make his acceleration VERY good as well. He can flat-out fly.
Thought Burkhead might get a bit higher rating in this as well. Martinez's overall and passing should be way lower, speed and agility way higher. That's usually how the edited rosters end up.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:03 AM   #71
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActLikeYouCrow
for the people complaining about qb spd/acc, i think connor shaw trumps any other example. only bcs qb in the top 25 in qb efficiency who had more rushing yards was rg3. while they gave him a healthy 89 ovr rating, they gave him 71 spd 78 acc. thats slower than tyler bray
71 is awful for him. Shaw tops out in the 4.5's, think his scouting numbers sat around 4.6 even so I would probably put him right in the low 80's for speed, but the peripheral running ratings would be very high. He is a lot like Klein, simply a very good runner and a very good all around quarterback.

Guys like Martinez should be the opposite. Low to mid 90's speed, high 90's agility and acceleration but vision, spin, juke, awareness, etc WAY down and throwing probably in the upper 70's or very low 80's if you wanted to be generous.

Wish EA's base rosters would recognize that difference in running styles at the QB position. One runner at QB seems to be like the next except in Denard's case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #72
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

Is every team missing a ton of players or is it just Kansas? It only shows 30 players on the roster.

EDIT: Duh. I'm dumb. They just didn't scroll all the way down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »