Home

For those who own a PS3 and Xbox..

This is a discussion on For those who own a PS3 and Xbox.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #57
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: For those who own a PS3 and Xbox..

I wish I could get it for ps3 but it just broke a couple weeks ago. The blu-ray drive burned out. So looks like I will have to get it for 360.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #58
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

I was always a 360 sports game guy. I only do the show 12 on ps3 for sports. I played the demo on ps3 and it's pretty good. I don't see a difference honestly. There's a site that shows both games side by side, I forgot the name but I'm sure somebody knows it's name.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 1

Last year I got it for PS3, and the year before I got it for XBOX. This year I will get it for Xbox because I have a friend that only has a XBOX and he and I are gonna do an online dynasty.

I did see a couple things though after having it for both. First the colors did appear muted more on the PS3 and I also felt that the controller was better suited on the xbox. On the PS3 side if you upload sounds for the band and entrances it is MUCH easier on the PS3 because unlike the XBOX you don't have to create a bunch of playlists.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #60
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

You will notice that the game does in fact look better on the 36o. If you look at the grass on the ps3 you will see that it's washed out compared to the xbox and also notice that the stadium lights for some reason go off if the camera hits it right on the ps3. I only own a PS3 but I am thinking about picking up a 360 since it's relatively cheep now and there are games I want for the ps3 and games I want for the 360 but as far as EA games go it is clear that they just look better on the 360 since well it is designed for that system and then imported over to the ps3.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:18 PM   #61
Pro

JWR3232's Arena

OVR: 5
I get it for ps3 because it's hooked up in living room with the big tv I get all my sports on ps3 except 2k
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 11:34 PM   #62
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

I got it for the ps3 first but looked like garbage and I couldnt handle the hitch when the defense breaks huddle everytime. So i traded it in for the Xbox 360 version runs smoother and looks way better. I will never ever buy a football game on the ps3 again!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »