Home

Ben Haumiller Interview from E3

This is a discussion on Ben Haumiller Interview from E3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2012, 12:13 PM   #17
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Ben Haumiller Interview from E3

Can somebody please relink this?
Old 06-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
He does, but folks here never let facts or reality get in way of their clichéd rants. People have made Ben the scapegoat for all that is wrong with this series, it's such a juvenile stance.
Cam Weber was working at EA Canada just last year and is now the GM and overseer of both american football titles. To blame him for the lacking gameplay and non functional features that have plagued the NCAA series the last few years would be extremely shortsighted on my part. And i wasnt just referring to RTP not being in this year as i stated numerous examples of features or gameplay mechanics that have been in previous iterations of the game that are currently nowhere to be found. Ive been playing these games since 94 and merely voice my OPiNIONS or CRITISISMS on this MESSAGE BOARD to vent or the small possibility they might actually be heard. I thought that what this board was for. If you sir are happy with the game thats great. I for one am not and am choosing to step out of the line of lemmings that blindly line up every july to purchase this thing. Will it make a difference? Probably not. But ill be damned if someone is going to stop me from voicing my opinions or displeasure in a forum. Good day sir....
Old 06-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #19
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCebErgSLiM369
Cam Weber was working at EA Canada just last year and is now the GM and overseer of both american football titles. To blame him for the lacking gameplay and non functional features that have plagued the NCAA series the last few years would be extremely shortsighted on my part. And i wasnt just referring to RTP not being in this year as i stated numerous examples of features or gameplay mechanics that have been in previous iterations of the game that are currently nowhere to be found. Ive been playing these games since 94 and merely voice my OPiNIONS or CRITISISMS on this MESSAGE BOARD to vent or the small possibility they might actually be heard. I thought that what this board was for. If you sir are happy with the game thats great. I for one am not and am choosing to step out of the line of lemmings that blindly line up every july to purchase this thing. Will it make a difference? Probably not. But ill be damned if someone is going to stop me from voicing my opinions or displeasure in a forum. Good day sir....
I the part that he's saying is everyone feels like they have to blame somebody. Even though this was not Ben's call it seems he gets the blame. No one really give him credit for being apart of the biggest jump in gameplay this gen (from 10 to 11) but when the network fails it's Ben's fault. If a line of code messes up Ben did it. It's not just you I just think ppl are tired of hearing everything blamed on one person. Leader or not it can't all be his fault.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #20
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

Some of us enjoy the game in spite of it's faults, who are you to act like you are above us because you don't? Calling people Lemmings because they enjoy this game is a joke.

PSN Username: Smoothzilla
Old 06-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
My advice and suggestion to you would be to read the forum rules if you want to continue to post your opinions and criticisms of the game so they can be heard, especially rule #2. No one is saying you can't express your opinion or criticism of the game, but you need to do it constructively. Calling out a developer directly was not constructive.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #22
Pro

br329's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Hey....I like lemmings.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #23
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by br329
Hey....I like lemmings.
so does EA....its half of their success formula.... (success = exclusive license + lemmings)
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 06-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not working for me either

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »