Home

why does ncaa 13 ps3 have such bad graphics

This is a discussion on why does ncaa 13 ps3 have such bad graphics within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #33
Banned

rerdivine's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: why does ncaa 13 ps3 have such bad graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
This thread is only ridiculous because you're here extending the argument. You don't agree, good for you, obviously a lot of us do and we're trying to compare notes. So maybe if you don't mind we'll do that and you can go back to enjoying your experience.

Those of us that are having some serious graphics issues, and there are obviously very many of us, would like to be able to discuss that and maybe try and iron it out.
Get a new T.V problem solved =)
Old 06-08-2012, 11:06 PM   #34
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Just like last year, when both games looked exactly the same, this year again look exactly the same to me.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-09-2012, 02:21 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

graphics look good to me on ps3, dont know if its the LG flat screen, but it seemed better than ncaa 12 thats for sure. (though the grass is still crap)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #36
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
This thread is only ridiculous because you're here extending the argument. You don't agree, good for you, obviously a lot of us do and we're trying to compare notes. So maybe if you don't mind we'll do that and you can go back to enjoying your experience.

Those of us that are having some serious graphics issues, and there are obviously very many of us, would like to be able to discuss that and maybe try and iron it out.
No, it is getting pointless because people who complain about the graphics are saying the same thing over and over. What is there to discuss? lol, either you think they are bad or they are good. Since you have it stuck in your mind that touching the settings does nothing, the argument is in a stalemate.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbowers7
Well buddy, like I said, I don't complain over every little detail like most do. Maybe that is why I am enjoying it, this thread is getting ridiculous and just needs to be closed. Everyone is gonna feel different. You say it sucks, I say you are wrong. Goes nowhere.
Lol......what a joke. I own both consoles and can see the difference with my own eyes and you think I'm wrong? Do you own both consoles and have you compared both on the same set? I'm asking because I doubt you do yet you feel the need to babble on about nonsense and tell people they're wrong.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #38
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Lol......what a joke. I own both consoles and can see the difference with my own eyes and you think I'm wrong? Do you own both consoles and have you compared both on the same set? I'm asking because I doubt you do yet you feel the need to babble on about nonsense and tell people they're wrong.
I already said I did? If you are not gonna read and the bash someone for stating that they don't see a difference, then well, I have no need to even read your posts. Like I said, maybe it is your TV or your settings, or maybe your just too dang picky?
Old 06-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #39
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

The Ps3 graphics look ok but its the stadium shots and stands that look bad ition. I see alot of wavy lines and jaggies in the stadium aisles....Also in the demo, the lighting at night looks bad in the LSU vs Bama game. It looks dark

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 06-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #40
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

Only real gripe I have is the field looks awful. Played both versions.. doesn't matter, both are bad when actually playing.

Hopefully next gen they have hd grass.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »