Home

sticking with '12

This is a discussion on sticking with '12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
sticking with '12

so ive absolutely decided to stick with ncaa and madden 2012.. i knew that this was a recycle year and was on the fence about the purchases, but after finding out about not being able to import and export draft classes in 13, that sealed the decision.. and its ashame too because ive bought both, and sometimes multiple copies for the last 10 years. sorry EA, but i will buy the fres 2014 versions, and all the even years after that. im tired of the same ol' recycled games every other year.

Miami Hurricanes
New Orleans Saints
Tulane greenwave
LSU Tigers.. unless theyre playing the canes or the wave..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: sticking with '12

So just because they dont have imported draft classes you're not going to buy it? And I havent bought Madden in years but I probably will this year because they made big improvements. So how is it a recycle year?
Old 06-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra of 1999
so ive absolutely decided to stick with ncaa and madden 2012.. i knew that this was a recycle year and was on the fence about the purchases, but after finding out about not being able to import and export draft classes in 13, that sealed the decision.. and its ashame too because ive bought both, and sometimes multiple copies for the last 10 years. sorry EA, but i will buy the fres 2014 versions, and all the even years after that. im tired of the same ol' recycled games every other year.
Good for you. Have fun, although I disagree.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

Pointless thread in my opinion. If everyone started one of these threads about not buying or buying the game...we would not be able to have meaningful threads stay on the first page.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:02 PM   #5
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

There is no need for this thread as there are already about 50 threads exactly like this. Please delete this before it becomes yet another arguefest,
Old 06-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Pointless thread in my opinion. If everyone started one of these threads about not buying or buying the game...we would not be able to have meaningful threads stay on the first page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
There is no need for this thread as there are already about 50 threads exactly like this. Please delete this before it becomes yet another arguefest,
This... Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »