Home

Weather in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Weather in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2012, 12:59 AM   #9
Pro

mattynokes's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Weather in Dynasty

Another problem I've seen with weather is the wind. If you go in Play Now mode with real weather conditions it's not odd to see 15-20 MPH, maybe even higher wind, but rarely do I even see 10+ MPH wind in Dynasty Mode.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

ill probably try them plus i like mike leach as a coach
Old 06-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

I wish one of these games would get creative and put a weather map in the dynasty.

I've said it before but it's annoying when we are in our Online Dynasty and my game at SMU's Ford Field is playing in the rain and yet someone else's story gets loaded and they played the red river rivalry the same weekend at the Cotton Bowl and the conditions were sunny and clear... despite the fact that the stadiums are like 7 miles apart.

the need to have a "weather app" or tab where you can see the weather for the entire country for the weekend. a storm front is pushing across the midwest this weekend so Kansas has a "50%" chance of rain while Okie lite and OU have a "15%" and "10%" chance of rain. a wintery mix hit the northeast so Rutgers has a 80% chance of snow or general bad weather and UConn has a 75% of snow and Pitt looks to be on the edge so expect cold and windy conditions. or something like that to further bring the entire country into a cohesive dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 25
I played a tin of NCAA 12. And never had a snow game.... Played as Colorado for a good chunk.

I actually prefer playing in rain providing dirty uniforms work right.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0j442c
Old 06-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #13
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
I wish one of these games would get creative and put a weather map in the dynasty.

I've said it before but it's annoying when we are in our Online Dynasty and my game at SMU's Ford Field is playing in the rain and yet someone else's story gets loaded and they played the red river rivalry the same weekend at the Cotton Bowl and the conditions were sunny and clear... despite the fact that the stadiums are like 7 miles apart.

the need to have a "weather app" or tab where you can see the weather for the entire country for the weekend. a storm front is pushing across the midwest this weekend so Kansas has a "50%" chance of rain while Okie lite and OU have a "15%" and "10%" chance of rain. a wintery mix hit the northeast so Rutgers has a 80% chance of snow or general bad weather and UConn has a 75% of snow and Pitt looks to be on the edge so expect cold and windy conditions. or something like that to further bring the entire country into a cohesive dynasty.
I never considered this before but that would be really cool. I actually like that idea more than just the ability to choose the weather before you play.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #14
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

They need to add dynamic weather. I am not sure if anyone has said anything about this so sorry about the re post.

I know in a lot of games it always isn't raining exactly the same for the entire game. I would like to see the weather change. Maybe from rain to no rain then sunshine. I would just like something to change in the game.

They have a lot to fix (still have the feeling with 13') but this would be an added bonus for me. I kinda feel like 13' is almost a dlc or big update.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #15
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13

When you do play now games it lets you use the weather channel live feed. It should at least be defaulted to that, but having the option to change would be nice, especially if you have played the last 3 weeks in rain or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 02:23 AM   #16
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I actually wouldn't mind rain games.....if they looked real. Rain games look terrible on this game. The rain doesn't even look real.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »