Home

NCAA Football 13-Opinions

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13-Opinions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2012, 04:10 AM   #1
Rookie

BlitzFV's Arena

OVR: 5
NCAA Football 13-Opinions

I am personally excited for the release of NCAA 13! I do realize EA still has a lot of work to do to make these games more enjoyable. In my case presentation is a very huge step up for me, I was always a BIG fan of NFL 2K5 and this upgraded presentation kind of reminds me of that game. Although it's not completely the same it is a big step up and I will definitely enjoy it. They have improved gameplay as far as passing/tackles/defense so it's not like I won't enjoy those as well! I'm also really excited for the updated Dynasty with the scouting and such I could play Dynasty forever, however in madden I find myself starting a franchise and quitting pretty fast. I'm going to be loyal and patient with this franchise and I can't wait to see what they will have in store for us next year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 04:16 AM   #2
Rookie

Jakeboutte's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 13-Opinions

I am also super excited! I am pumped to join my first OD! I also cant get deep into Madden, I will play maybe 3 seasons then get bored where as with NCAA I can play in all year and get in +10 years!
Old 06-11-2012, 04:34 AM   #3
Rookie

BlitzFV's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeboutte
I am also super excited! I am pumped to join my first OD! I also cant get deep into Madden, I will play maybe 3 seasons then get bored where as with NCAA I can play in all year and get in +10 years!
Exactly, I think overall College Football is just so much more exciting, so many upsets/hype to look forward too. I just wish they made NCAA just as big of a deal as they did with Madden, I know if they put a whole lot more effort into the NCAA franchise it could definitely become one of the greatest sports games, they stay true to the presentation and everything. I mean this year they are finally putting in Phil Simms and Jim Nance other than the previous boring commentators. I was okay with Al and John way back when they used them. Presentation has always just been an important factor on how I enjoy football games.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:39 AM   #4
Rookie

Jakeboutte's Arena

OVR: 11

I agree presentation is a huge factor! John and Al were awesome back in the day! I also wish they would put more resources into NCAA, but for now its all about Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »